EPILOUGE

I stand here, heart pounding, as I watch her make her way down the aisle wearing her Ivory Satin Square Neck A-Line Dress. She wants a simple yet classy gown, I let her. Every step she takes brings her closer to me, and I can't help but smile uncontrollably. It's as if all the worries and doubts of the world have faded away, leaving only the sheer joy of this moment.

I remember the first time I saw her. She thought all the time the first time we saw each other is the time when she was drunk and something happened between her and me. But no,it's still fresh on my mind the first time I saw her, I was waiting Ares to go out his school on the main gate that time, then I saw her laughing with her friend Ellie. She had a white skin, long light brown hair, perfectly shaped eyebrows, almond doe eyes, small pointed nose, thin and kissable lips.

              *****FLASHBACK*****

"Puro babae kasama mo..." Sabi ko nang makapasok si Ares sa kotse ko. I turned my gaze again to the girl, but I couldn't see her anymore. Damn, where is she?

"Mas marami ang sayo..." sambit naman nito.

"Yes, but I never talk to them like you do." Sagot ko ang nagsimula ng magmaneho.

"Edi, sana all..." sagot ni gago.

"Nakita mo ba yung babae na maganda sa gate kanina?" Tanong ni ares.

Nagsimula na akong mag maneho at sobrang daming students sa daan kaya mabagal lang kami.

"Sino?" Tanong ko.

"Ayun! Look at her! Ang ganda no? Siya yung sinasabi ko!" Sambit ni Ares sabay turo sa babae.

Tumingin ako sa tinuro niya at nakita ko ang babae na kanina lang ay hindi ko na matanaw, I can't stop smiling she's admiring the fishball with her friend. I love her facial expression. Damn, I captured it on my head.

"I like her," daretso kong saad.

Damn, why am I feeling like this? Kaka kita ko palang sakaniya pero bakit nakikita ko na siya ang babaeng mapapangasawa ko? so this is what they called  love at first sight? If ito nga iyon. Putangina, I'm a victim.

"What?!" Saad ni Ares.

"I like- no- love her," seryoso kong saad.

"Gusto mo agad? Mahal mo agad? Bro kiel wala namang ganyanan.... Gusto ko siya. Lalapitan ko siya sa susunod tatanong ko ang pangalan, ganda eh. " Sagot ni Ares and I went silent.

Since that day, I have always admired her from the main gate until she picks up with her driver. Palagi ko hinihintay ang uwian niya. I'm studying Engineering at La Salle and she studies here at UST. Simula rin noon ay nagsimula ng maghinala si mommy sa palagi kong pag punta sa school niya then I told her, I told her I love that girl. My parents support me. Even then, I was captivated by her grace and beauty. Her laughter was like music, and her smile could light up the darkest of days. As time passed, our connection deepened, and I knew in my heart that she was the one I had been waiting for.