Landing

We arrived at the airport at 2.00 AM in the morning I was tired, I was in my stroller whilst, Lucas and Milo were on the trolley, My dad kept an eye on them. Linda was carrying two car seats, I wanted to waddle around for some reason and tried to get out of my buckles, My dad did not like it since he thought I was trying to get out and go away for some reason. My dad smiled at me.

"Walkkee" I said smiling loudly
"Baby? You want to walk for a little bit?" My dad asked confused
"Ywesh!" I replied with giggling

My dad unbuckled me from the straps even though I was wearing nothing but a nappy, My dad let me waddle around in the near to empty air port It felt weird but nice at the same time. I waddled around I wandered around and then my dad realized that Lucas had used the Huggies Explorer my dad had put on him for the journey. My dad pushed the cart and stroller into a baby changing station. My dad picked up Lucas and then made him stand up. My dad grabbed a bag of Huggies Explorer pull-ups. My dad pulled down Lucas's nappy off and Lucas blushed cutely, Lucas kept his feet up in the air and my dad wiped down his private parts. My dad afterward got out one new nappy and put it over Lucas's crotch area. My dad smiled at Lucas. My dad put Lucas into a onesie,  my dad checked on Milo and his nappy and it was not used yet. My dad got me in my stroller since I was trying to open random doors, my dad buckled me in with my straps into the stroller. I moved around my feet and whined. My dad picked me up and carried me, My dad let Lucas walk around in his wonsie. My dad left the baby changing station and then carried on walking my dad left the airport soon and then began hoping for a taxi, My dad found a taxi that was big enough and then began to help us put our suitcases in the boot. My dad set up my and Milo's car seat in the car, My dad got me in a car seat and then got Milo in a car seat who was already asleep.

After 20 minutes we was at the beach where we was staying at. My dad got me out of the car and into my stroller quickly and then got Milo into Linda's hand. Linda was walking and looking around. Milo was out on Los Angles Beach in nothing but a normal nappy made for toddlers/babies. Milo did not seem to care. My dad soon found the place we was staying at. My dad went to the receptionist and then showed them our booking. My dad smiled at me whilst I was moving around. The receptionist soon gave My dad the key. I moved around a little bit trying to get a better view. My dad let us into the hotel room. My dad soon got out the my cot. My dad got me out of the stroller and into the cot. I soon fell asleep.