Sleepover

When Matthew arrived at Haydens house. Matthew smiled and hugged Hayden. Matthew asked in his cute voice

"Daddy. Can I have a sleep over at Henry's house?" Matthew asked Hayden
"Matthew let me ask Henry Mummy" Hayden Replied With

Hayden began calling my mum and after my mum anwsered my mum responded with a 'Yes' I began smiling and giggling. Hayden waddled into the house. Hayden picked both of us up and brought us upstairs. I sat down on the floor in his nursery. I smiled and looked around. Hayden told Matthew sit down on his bed. Hayden got out a pair of huggies training pants what had mickey mouse on them. I giggled and smiled. Hayden got out a large pack and put it in Matthews small suitcase. Hayden packed only little gear.

Hayden after finishing packing gave Matthew a Huggies Training Pants what had mickey mouse on the front of the training pants and the back, I smiled. Matthew clapped his hand. Hayden got a Mickey Mouse hoodie and some shorts. Hayden helped Matthew getting on his clothes. Matthew smiled and hugged Hayden. Hayden picked me up and held Matthew as well. Hayden put both of our suitcases in the boot of his BMW X5. Matthew sat down in his car seat whilst Hayden was getting me into the car seat. I moved around a little bit. Hayden buckled me into the car seat and then put a pacifier into my mouth. I moved around a little bit more. Hayden Began driving through the roads and soon arrived at my house. I giggled a lot and Hayden unbuckled my car seat and stood me up on the soft sand entering our house. I waddled over to the door and my mum opened it. My mum smiled at me. 

I looked around and everything was pretty much the same. My mum checked my nappy. 

"Mummi, Mwe ned pwotty" I said beginning to whine,

My mum looked superised but brought me into the downstairs bathroom and got me on a tolilet made for toddlers. I began using the tolilet and then afterward I waddled out with my bum on show. My mum grabbed onto me and pulled up my nappy and shorts. I looked around and giggled. Matthew was carried in. My dad brought in our suit cases. 

"So, Me and Daddy have decided to allow you two sleep downstairs on the sofas, With one of us down here as well" My mum said
"Ywayy!" I replied with giggling and smiling
"No misbehaving we do have a spare cot upstairs," My mum said

My mum unzipped Matthew's suitcase and smiled. My mum put away his training pants on the side of the table. Matthew blushed moved the table away leaving some empty space. My mum put up some baby barriers making us pretty much with three sofas, some toys for toddlers. Hayden kissed Matthew forehead and sat him down in the play area. My mum smiled at both off us. Matthew felt kind off embarrassed since of him being the mature & adult type of behaviour person. My mum pulled down Matthews shorts checking on his training pants

"Matthew do you need the potty?" My mum asked Matthew
"Noo" Matthew replied with blushing
"Alright baby" My mum said

I giggled and pointed at Matthew's training pants design and how it looked had Mickey Mouse on the front. I smiled and giggled

"Henry baby I know that you have been using a potty recently so mummy has brought you some training pants and pull ups nappies for nighttime." My mum explained to me showing a pack off Huggies Pull-Ups Night Time Training Pants what Lighting McQueen on the front and back and then a daytime pack of Pampers training underwear what had a cute baby shark theme on it.

My mum walked over to me and laid me down on the sofa. My mum undoing the tape of my nappy and put the nappy into the bin. My mum smiled at me and opened the large box of Pampers training underwear on. My mum pulled up the training pants and it felt nice. I looked down and smiled at the design. My mum let me play in my training pants. My mum checked on both of us.

It was around lunchtime and I became more hungry. My mum got out two sippy cups from the cubboard. My mum filled them up with some water and then got out some sandwiches without crust.

My mum walked over and gave us our sippy cups and let us sit on the floor toeghter. After eating I needed to the bathroom. My mum picked me and brought me over to the bathroom. My mum stood me up on the floor I pulled down my pull-up off my private area and began using the potty. My mum smiled at me. After wards my mum wiped my bum with a baby wipe then I pulled up my training pants. My mum checked on me and Matthew who were having a lot of fun. We continued on playing.

It was around 7.30PM and we were both getting tired. My dad walked over to us and then laid me down first. My dad pulled off my training underwear and began pulling up a pair of Lighting Mcqueen nightime training pants. I began giggling and smiling they had cute designs on them. I smiled and then laid down on one of the sofa's. My mum kissed my forehead. Matthew laid down and my dad did the same as me. Matthew blushed afterwards being in a nightime tranining pants. My dad laid down Matthew on another sofa and us two were nearly dead asleep by 8.00PM