Day Two In DisneyLand

I woke up with a dirty nappy. Micheal had called Olivia wondering what to do if I should get put in a nappy or a pull-up.

"Hey! Olivia Henry had an accident, Should I put him in a nappy or a pull-up" Micheal wondered asking Olivia

Micheal walked over to the packet where my nappies (pampers) were and got one out, I began whining and wanting to wear pull-ups. Micheal changed my nappy and walked into Olivia's room. I smelt poop and it was not mine, I looked around and noticed that Fynnyley had an accident.

"Fynnyley, you are going to have to wear a pull-up today okay if you do not use the pull-up today and show me that you can go to the big boy toilet mummy will only keep in a pull-up, But if you poopy in the pull-up mummy will put you in a nappy," Olivia explained slowly and calmly

Olivia picked me up and changed me, Fynnyley was blushing whilst having a shower, and Olivia began putting on the Mickey Mouse-themed pull-up I smiled.

Olivia finished getting all of us changed. Olivia got me in a stroller and Dylan in a buggy. We soon entered the park and got some snacks for our breakfast. Olivia found some rides and we began riding rides. It was around 1:20 p.m. when I was beginning to want a nap. Olivia agreed and checked on Dylan who was already asleep.

Olivia pushed us into the tramline and we soon arrived at our hotel room. Olivia checked all of our nappies/pull-ups and none of us had used the nappy. Olivia just to be safe kept him in a pull-up. I soon fell asleep in the cot,

45 minutes I soon woke up with a messy nappy, I began crying in the cot wanting to be changed. Micheal picked me up and began to change me out of my messy nappy. Micheal got me back to being changed and Olivia explained to us about Dylan coming out to us as trans.

Olivia wanted all of us to go to Paris and buy some clothes for him, We all agreed. Olivia got me in a stroller and pushed me around in the stroller. Olivia got all of us in the car that we had hired. We soon arrived in Paris. Olivia began walking around and finding clothes, After buying Dylan his new clothes

"Dylan, what do you want to be called?" Olivia wondered asking Dylan"Willow" Dylan replied with

I giggled and clapped my hands, Olivia held Willow's hand and we soon arrived at our car, Olivia got us all in the car and we soon arrived at Disneyland France, Olivia walked back to the room and Olivia asked if Willow could sleep in here because Fynnyley is embarrassed about having to wear pull-ups at night instead of his dry nites. Micheal agreed.

Olivia gave Micheal a bag of clothes for Williow and her clothing, training pants swimming ect, Willow undressed herself into her training pants and nothing else, Micheal picked out a cute set of clothes that had a skirt and a jumper, Micheal got Willow changed into her new clothes, I smiled and clapped my hands. We all wanted to back into the park, Olivia got me in a stroller and Willow in a buggy

Olivia pushed us into the tramline and we began the journey to Disneyland. We soon arrived and we giggled, Fynnyley was on Connors's back and his pull-up was showing, I was in my stroller. We began by going on a few rides and having to stop because Willow had an accident. Olivia pushed me into the baby changing room whilst holding onto Williow's hands.
Olivia laid down Willow on the changing table and pulled down her skirt.

"Sunshine, why did you not tell mummy that you needed pee pee" Olivia wondered

"Because we were on the ride" Willow replied huffing

"Alright sweetheart, how about next time you need to go potty you tell mummy and mummy will get you to a toilet" Olivia replied with

Willow nodded and Olivia grabbed the nappy bag and found another training pants that had Frozen on them, Olivia began changing Willow quickly and then we began going back onto the rides.

It was around 5:00 p.m. and we all wanted to enjoy some pool time, Olivia went into the Disney Shop (Not the Gift one) Olivia found a set of 3-4 Huggies swim nappies, Olivia brought them I wondered why. We all got changed in our hotel room. Olivia was in her swimming suit, Olivia kept me in nothing but a nappy. Olivia brought me down to the swimming pool changing rooms and began changing me into the Huggies size 3-4, They fitted perfectly.

 I looked down and realised that I was a smaller size than most children, I blushed. Olivia began to get me changed into my swimwear fully. Willow and I went outside and Fynnley Connor and Micheal went elsewhere,

I wiggled around and began playing outside whilst playing I accidentally began pooping in my swim nappy. Olivia noticed and began getting me out of the water, Olivia walked back to the changing room and grabbed my swim nappy out of the locker, Olivia re-locked the locker and began looking for somewhere she could change me, Olivia found in the toilets there was a public changing table. Willow needed the toilets and was told to go in the children's toilets, Olivia set her down and Willow began using the toilets.

 Olivia after finishing changing my swim nappy brought us back into the swimming pool, Olivia put in the toddler swimming pool and we noticed actual 7-year-olds in the pool who were larger than me. Olivia kept an eye on us and we giggled. I played in the water. Olivia walked over to me and asked me questions about what I wanted to do.

"Henry, I know that you are constantly having accidents and I was wondering if you wanted to stay as a 3-year-old?" Olivia wondered

I nodded and Olivia picked me up, Olivia kept me on her lap and she also remembered to say.
"I got Michael to buy you a pack of size 4+ nappies instead of size 5 okay baby," Olivia said calmlyOlivia got in the water and sat down Olivia played in the water with me and I giggled and played. Olivia soon got us out of the pool around 6:30 p.m. and we went into one singular family changing room. Olivia got me sitting in a toddler-safety seat, I wiggled around whilst the others got changed. Micheal entered the room with the pack of pampers size 4+.

Olivia began by opening the pack, and I wiggled around and began whining and crying, Olivia laid me down on the changing table and buckled me into the changing table, I began whining and crying, Olivia put a pacifier in my mouth and pulled up my legs, Olivia wrapped the nappy over my legs and I soon was in the nappy fully. Olivia picked me up off the changing table and carried me in nothing but my nappy.

Fynnyley and I were going to be in the same room and Micheal and Willow were. Olivia laid me down in the master bedroom. I stood up and waddled around in my nappy. Olivia got out a baby play mat that she had noticed on the top of the wardrobe. I played in the baby plat mat whilst Olivia got dressed and Connor did as well. Olivia soon began by picking me up, Olivia got me changed into some smart clothes, and Olivia then got Fynnyley changed.

Olivia got me in my stroller and buckled me in securely, Olivia pushed me onto the tramline and we soon entered Disneyland Park, Olivia pushed us around and we soon arrived at 'Beauty and the Beast Restaurant' Olivia entered and we took her our reservation. Olivia got 1 high chair only. Olivia got us all sitting down in our seats except me, I was in my stroller. I accidentally began peeing and pooping in my nappy. Olivia noticed and began pushing my stroller through and soon finding a toilet, Olivia entered the changing room and pulled the changing table, Olivia laid me down on the changing table and began changing my nappy, After changing my nappy. Olivia picked me back up and put me in my stroller. At the table I sat in the stroller wiggling around and eating snacks, I babbled and whined

"You okay Bubba?" Olivia asked me"Waccii!" I replied with banging my hands

Olivia got out my pacifier and put it in her mouth, I sucked on my pacifier and I soon fell asleep. I was accidentally woken up by Willow on the way back, I began whining and crying. Olivia picked me up and calmed me down. I continued staying awake, Connor walked into the room with a pack of Pampers Easy Ups which had Thomas the tank engine masks on them.
"Fynnyley come here to daddy," Connor said

Fynnyley walked over to Connor wearing nothing and Connor picked him up, Connor laid him down on the bed opened the pack and pulled it over his legs. Fynnyley looked down thinking he was wearing a nappy but he was wearing a training-pants. Connor picked him up. I wanted to see Micheal before I go to bed. Olivia picked me up and brought me, fynnyley and Willow into Micheals's room.

Fynnyley jumped onto his bed and Micheal looked at the training pants that were made for actual young children, Micheal noticed that I was wearing a 4+ nappy instead of a 5, I blushed, Olivia looked at me and picked me up, Olivia put a pacifier in my mouth, I soon fell asleep in the cot.

Around 3:00 a.m. I began crying and whining, I had a nightmare. Olivia picked me up and put a pacifier in my mouth, Olivia rocked me and calmed me down, I wanted to sleep with them instead. Olivia laid me on their bed and first changed my nappy and then I began soothing off back to bed sucking on a pacifier and hugging Olivia.