Arriving Home

I wanted to sleep but I was woken up by Connor this morning around 5:00 a.m. since we had to go on a flight. I was only in my nappy. Olivia changed me into some cute soft clothes and brought me downstairs to see everyone else was awake and ready to go.

Olivia got us out of the door and we arrived at the airport. Mateo handed Micheal his passport and they went through security. I was tired and wanted to sleep. Olivia got us onto the plane and we were all sitting down.

The flight began around 5:30 a.m. and we had a 22-hour flight ahead of us. Olivia changed me into only my nappy and I sat in only my nappy. I wiggled around trying to get comfortable. Olivia covered me with a blanket and I watched the Paw Patrol Movie on the Screen.

Olivia checked my nappy and I had used it, Olivia picked up my nappy bag and picked me up naked in only my nappy which was being shown.

"Excuse me where should I change my toddler?" Olivia wondered"You can change your little ones in the baby changing room" The flight attendant replied calmly

Olivia entered the baby changing room lowered the changing table carefully and began laying me down on the table. Olivia buckled me down onto the changing table and lifted my legs into the air. Olivia put a nappy in my lower crotch area under my current nappy and began changing me. After changing me Olivia finished changing me and threw my old nappy in the bin. Olivia brought me back to our seats in a fresh nappy. Olivia began looking around Micheal checked on Mateo who was sitting the row next to us and we smiled.

I was in a car seat. I wondered and carried on sitting around on this long flight, Olivia pulled up my dining display and gave me some puzzles to do. Connor and Willow were just chilling watching movies. After doing some puzzles I was getting bored. Olivia picked me up and sat me down on her lap in only the nappy. Women (30+) walked over to me and said

"Awhh how old is he?" The woman said implying to me"He is 3 years old" Olivia replied calmly "He is such a cutie," The woman said talking about me

I am only 4'10 since I suffer from dwarfism and It was normal for people to think I was younger.

The woman talked about me to my mum giving tips on toddlers like I was an actual toddler. The woman walked off and Olivia smirked. I fussed and began crying. Olivia tried to calm me down hushing me and putting a pacifier in my mouth since Olivia thought I was a toddler and I was going to be a toddler.

I soon calmed down and was sitting on her lap. I was given a sippy cup to drink out of and Olivia helped me a little bit. After I was finished 5 minutes later I felt warmth filling up my nappy and Olivia noticed as well. The woman walked back

"Hey, I need to go to the toilet is it alright if you change him for me?" Olivia asked wondering"Yeah sure darling" The woman replied.

Olivia gave the woman my changing bag and brought me into the baby changing room. The woman laid me down carefully and buckled me in I whined and wiggled around. The woman laid a nappy underneath my crotch and began changing my nappy.

The woman undid the tape of the nappy and began wiping my crotch afterwards, The woman sprinkled some baby powder around my crotch, and I wiggled around. The woman taped on a new baby's nappy and tried to calm me down.

The woman gave me back to Olivia. And Olivia thanked the woman. Olivia kept me in only my nappy. I babbled and drooled. We continued flying around and Micheal was talking to Mateo about how he living with him.

Mateo was only wearing a Pampers 5 nappy. Olivia gave recommendations to Micheal about buying baby stuff for Mateo. We landed at 3:00 a.m. and Olivia began driving. I was passed out asleep.

We arrived at our house around 6.30 and Micheal began driving for 20 minutes. Olivia got me into my cot and then went to sleep.