A New Family

When we arrived home, Olivia allowed me to play with the others and it was causing mayhem. I wanted to speak to my mum about something That I was wondering about for my better life. Olivia already knew and was going to allow me to stay with her for a longer part.

"Mum, I know this may be hard for you but I was wondering if I could leave Olivia and Connor and Dylan instead, I just think there is too much mayhem and Olivia and Connor are soon going to be moving house," I said calmly

"U- Uhh, Henry is this what you want," My mum asked me wondering

"Yes," I replied with

"If this is what you want that is fine with me" My mum replied hugging me

Olivia picked me up and brought me over to the kitchen and fed me some food. My stuff that was packed was packed into a suitcase because Olivia was moving. Oliva and Connor pack their bags and put them in Olivia's car.

Olivia and my old family left at the same time. Olivia put a pacifier and gave Dylan a teether, Olivia after the two-hour journey arrived at the the house. Olivia began unpacking and entered the new one-story house that was on the beachfront, Olivia showed us around the renovated house and we smiled. Oliva showed me my room and My mum showed us around. Olivia and Connor began unpacking whilst we helped. Olivia and Connor finished packing and we were hungry. Olivia suggested we go to the Grocery Store and buy stuff for the month. Olivia drove down in her car and we soon arrived at Costco, Olivia got a large shopping trolley and began by getting our baby products (training pants, wipes, baby snacks, baby swimming nappies). Olivia put them in the shopping trolley and continued pushing the shopping trolley that I was in. Olivia got some cooking stuff and equipment and then brought some cutlery (plastic and metal) and some plates for Connor and Olivia, Olivia after being in Costco for 1 hour paid for all of our items and left, Olivia after driving home and beginning stock the pantry and our rooms with the stuff that we had brought from Costco, Olivia had finished packing officially.

I wandered around onto the front part of the porch in nothing but my training pants and t-shirt where Dylan and Connor were relaxing. Olivia picked me up and put my pants on, Olivia began packing a changing bag for our beach trip and packed some snacks as well. Olivia got me changed into nothing but training pants and sat me down in a beach wagon, Dylan sat in his swim trunks and then Olivia put down our bags, Connor walked around pushing us along in the beach wagon, We soon touched onto the beach and began I getting out of the beach wagon in nothing but a training pants. I waddled around in my training pants and Olivia picked me up, Olivia set up where we were. Olivia got me changed into a swim nappy and nothing else and got Dylan into a swim nappy then got his swim trunks back on. We were near a shallow bit of water where we were sitting. Me and Dylan played in the water giggling and playing in the shallow piece of water. Connor played with us and we all enjoyed playing. Connor brought us over to where the waves were and we jumped over the waves. I accidentally fell over whilst on the waves and began crying Olivia walked over to me and picked me up. Olivia began calming me down. Olivia changed my swim nappy which I had used to make sand castles with Olivia. We all were relaxing on the beach for a long time. I waddled around and Olivia noticed a teenager who was sitting away from them with a knife. Olivia walked over to the crying teenager who was sitting in a baggy hoodie and long black pants. Olivia talked down the teenager and the teenager followed Olivia back to where was sitting. Olivia gave him some food and offered to live with us.

"Olivia, why is he in a nappy?" Fynnley wondered pointing at me

"Well, Fynnyley he is something called a little, He regresses to a younger world because of childhood trauma" Olivia replied to Fynnyley calmly

"It may sound stupid but can I become a 9-year-old again? I know that I barely know you but it seems to help him and it could help me" Fynnyley wondered curiously

"Yes of course you can, But why do you want to be a 9-year-old," Olivia asked

"Because when I was 9 everything was relaxed and calming still being able to wear drynites and be relaxed and not have a care in the world" Fynnyley replied with responding.

Olivia called back Connor and Dylan and we all got dried. Olivia packed away. Fynnyley got a piggyback from Connor whilst my mum continued pulling the beach wagon back to our house. Olivia got back in a car with only fynnyley. Connor made some sandwiches for all of us and gave me a baby pouch for afterwards. Connor brought me back to my room and laid me down for my 1-hour nap. I soon fell asleep in a few minutes.

Fynnyley soon woke me up in his clothes what had were brightly colored. Olivia showed me Dylan and Fynnyley's new room. Olivia began by getting out of a foot stall. Olivia got me into nighttime training pants and Dylan as well into nighttime training pants. Olivia helped Fynnyley get into a pair of Drynites sized (4-7) Olivia put on Finding Elmo, and all of us watched the movie. I sucked on a pacifier whilst sitting on Olivia's lap, It was calming for all of us and we enjoyed the movie. Olivia soon got us all in bed. And after a few minutes, we were all asleep.