Spain on the Beach

I got woken up at around 8:30 a.m, I began whining and crying not wanting to get up right now. Olivia picked me up and laid me down on a changing table. She began by laying a nappy below my lower crotch Olivia released the tapes on my nappy, Olivia threw my old nappy in the bin and began changing me fully into a fresh nappy. Olivia powdered my bum with some baby powder and taped my nappy on fully. Olivia left me in my nappy.

"We are going out for the day to the beach" Olivia explained

"Yawyyy" Henry replied giggling and moving around

Olivia got me into some clothes and got me back into my cot, Olivia got two packs of swim nappies and some normal nappies. Five Towel's and other nessacaries.

Olivia brought me downstairs in her arms and got me into a stroller. Olivia began walking out of the door. Willow was holding Connors's hand and Fynnyley was walking himself we soon arrived at the hot Spanish beaches. Olivia found a spot that was near some shallow water. Olivia began unpacking our bags and did up the umbrella. Olivia got out of four seats. Olivia got in the tent a potty and where the nappies were going to be kept. Olivia picked me up out of the stroller and laid me down on one of the towels. Olivia lifted my legs and laid below my legs a swim nappy (3-4) Olivia began by undoing the tapes of my nappy. Olivia did the velcro straps of my swim nappy. I giggled. I was on the beaches of Spain in only a swim nappy. got Fynnyley to lie down. Olivia changed Fynnyley into a swim nappy and gave him some trunks, After that Olivia got Willow changed fully into her swim costume which had Disney princesses on it. I waddled around in nothing but my swim nappy I found a spot and sat down I giggled and felt the sand. Olivia walked over to me and picked me up holding a baby floatie made for older children. I looked at the baby float Olivia was holding and I saw a 3-year-old with one that looked identical to mine. Olivia got into the water and Olivia began by getting me in the baby floaties, Olivia swam around with me, I got splashed with some water and it got in my eyes. I began crying and whining with the saltiness of the ocean's water. Olivia wiped my eyes and we continued playing with the water. 40 minutes into swimming I began pooping in my nappy. Olivia noticed the odd bump on my crotch and brought me back to where we were sitting Olivia undid the velcro of my nappy and began changing my nappy. After changing my nappy Olivia kept me out of the Ocean for a little bit, I waddled and played with a ball I kicked the ball around and giggled. Olivia noticed that there was a teenager who was crying his eyes out walking to us wearing full black in the hot Spanish sun.

"E- Excuse me," The teenager said very deeply and depressingly

"Y- Yes?" Olivia asked

"W- Why is your teenage son wearing a nappy acting like a toddler?" The teenager with a deep depressing voice asked

"U- Uhh he is something called a little, he regresses to a younger person to relieve himself of PTSD and Trauma given to him" Olivia replied calmly

"T- That is nice" The teenager replied with deeply and depressingly

Micheal noticed the wrist on the teenager's arms with all of the cuts on his arms the lack of food in his body and the will to live leaving him.

"D- Do you want to come and sit with us" Micheal wondered asking

"U- Uhh If you do not mind" The teenager replied depressingly

The teenager walked over with his hoodie and jogging bottoms on. Micheal took off his hoodie the teenager looked no older than 13 years old. I was sitting on Olivia's lap and Micheal and the teenage boy were talking.

"Are you interested in regression?" Micheal wondered calmly

"W- What made you notice that I was wanting to regress?" The teenager replied with his deeply depressing voice