Hospital Trip (TW: Broken Bone)

In the morning I thought it was going to be normal and have a fun day. My mum picked me out of the cot in the morning and checked my training pants. My mum smiled at me and brought me over to the potty. My mum after I used the potty my mum wiped down my private parts with a baby wipe.

I pulled off my training pants and walked through the house naked until I got out a pair of my daytime training pants. My mum pulled them over my legs and onto my crotch. I smiled and my mum did as well. My mum brought me downstairs.

 I wanted to go to the beach for an early morning swim with my mum today because I was bored. My mum after feeding me some breakfast my mum brought me back upstairs and my mum laid me down on a changing table. My mum pulled over some shorts and a cute t-shirt on me. I smiled and giggled. My mum grabbed a backpack and put two sets of water nappies in them with some armbands. My mum got changed into her swimming clothes. and then put some shorts and a t-shirt on.

My mum brought me downstairs and walked into our back garden. My mum got me onto the back part of the bike where toddlers would sit. My mum buckled me into the bike seat and put a helmet on me. My mum began riding down the empty but normally busy seats. My mum soon arrived down at the beach. My mum slowly rode the bike down to the beach. My mum when arriving at the higher part of the beach. Stopped riding her bike. My mum began getting me off the bike. My mum found our beach cabin that she had recently brought and began unlocking the beach cabin. My mum told me to get unchanged from my clothes and take of my nappy and then sit down on the sofa. My mum got changed into her swimwear. My mum walked out and then got out of one of my swim nappies and pulled it over my legs. My mum smiled at me. My mum picked me up and began walking down the steps into the sea. My mum carried me into the sea I giggled and smiled. My mum brought us out into the seat and we both played together. My mum checked on my swim nappy. I had accidentally used it. My mum had brought me back to shore and began drying me up. My mum quickly changed me into a training pants and then got me into some clothes. My mum then began drying herself. My mum let me walk down the stairs. I jumped up some stairs leading up to where our bike was but that was a mistake

I fell backwards and fell onto my right arm. I began crying and my mum heard a weird noise. My mum run down to me and checked my arm. My mum began calling an ambulance. My mum tried to calm me down but it was not working. My mum when the Paramedics got here began getting our stuff out of the beach cabin. The Paramedics began getting me onto a stretcher. One of the paramedics pushed me back into the back of the ambulance. My mum got into the ambulance and tried to calm me down. They gave me some gas so it would stop the pain in my arm. I was brought into the hospital and they pushed the button to the 3rd Floor. I looked around and saw a hallway they were bringing me down called 'Young Children/Toddlers' I could not smile.

They brought me to a hospital room and began laying on a hospital bed. My mum calmed me down. A doctor walked into the room and began observing my arm, The doctor called for a few other nurses. I could barely feel anything since the gas. The Doctor began moving my broken arm into place after the doctor put a stretchy sock over my arm. The doctors wrapped a soft cotton around my arm and then wrapped a damp casting layer. After the nurses were finished they left the room. My dad walked into the room with a nurse and I smiled. Lucas and Leo walked over to me and gave me a kiss. I smiled a lot. My mum began checking on me. 

"Henry since you are in a cast for the next few months you are allowed to use your nappy if you cannot make it" My mum said calmly
"Owkay mwummy" I replied with

A nurse took away the gas and I was told by a Nurse I was going to be here for 48 hours. My mum pulled down my shorts revealing used training pants. My mum pulled the sides of the training pants and changed me into a fresh one. 

"Henry this is your choice, Do you want to stay in regression whilst in the hospital" My mum asked
"Ywesh" I responded with.

My mum got a new pair of training pants out of a suitcase my dad had brought. My mum began pulling the training pants over my leg. My mum after pulling the training pants over my leg. My mum checked up on me and left me in a t-shirt and a training pants. Some of the nurses checked up on me. I wanted to play over there with the others playing. My mum put a sling over my head and put my arm through. My mum picked me and got me out of bed. My mum brought me over. I played with some building blocks. I noticed another teenager wearing baby stuff and sucking on a pacifier. I waddled over to him whilst he was playing and smiled and waved at him

"Cwan Iw pway wit wou" I asked curiously
"Yesh" The teenager wearing baby stuff replied after looking at me seeing who I was

I played with him and he told me his name was Leon, I smiled and told him my name was Henry. My mum checked on the training pants I was wearing. Leon was in Huggies they had Olaf Elsa from Frozen on them. 

"I lwike fwoozen" Leon said blushing and smiling
"I lwike babe shwark" I replied with giggling and clapping my hands

Leon smiled at me. Leon's dad walked over to him and Leon's dad began kneeling down onto his level. I continued on playing. Leon's dad laid him down on the floor and checked on his pull-up. My mum walked to me and picked me up. I began wondering why. My mum began laying me down in my bed.

My mum checked up on me and I wanted my pacifier. My mum put a pacifier in my mouth and I sucked on the pacifier, Hayden pushed a stroller into my room and began smiling and giggling. I sat in my t-shirt and training pants. Hayden picked up Matthew and I began smiling. Matthew sat down on my bed and hugged me I began smiling and giggling. My mum took the pacifier out of my mouth. I looked down and noticed that Matthew was a training pants as well. My mum smiled and took a picture of us. My mum began looking around. Since I was in the child's wing of the hospital My mum requested a cot for me. A nurse walked into the room where I was and put a cot next to the bed where I was. I began blushing. 

I was getting tired and wanting to sleep. I began whining and became fussy. Matthew and Hayden soon left. I began yawning. I was not hungry. My mum gave me a sippy cup and laid me down in a cot. My mum gave me a bunny and a pacifier. My mum changed my training pants into a pair of nighttime training pants. I fell straight to sleep. 

In the morning it was pretty relaxing. I accidentally used my training pants last night. My mum soon woke up and changed me into daytime training pants and some cute clothes. My mum gave me some baby pouches in the morning since I was hungry. My mum sat me down in between her legs I relaxed in my clothes. 

I acted like an actual toddler moving around and eating like one. My mum wiped down my face with a baby wipe. I giggled a little bit. My mum looked around. My mum got a potty out of a suitcase and began sitting me down after pulling down my training pants. I began peeing and pooping into the potty after I was finished I babbled and began waddling away with my crotch area on show. My mum picked me up and pulled up my training pants. My mum me back down on the bed.

I chewed on a my t-shirt. My mum took off my t-shirt and put a pacifier in my mouth. My mum put a new shirt onto me and I sucked on my pacifier. My mum calmed me down. The doctor walked in with a release form. My mum began doing the correct paperwork for me. I moved around and looked. My mum afterwards called my dad who was in the back garden with his sister Linda. My dad asked Linda to keep an eye on them and she nodded. My mum picked me up and then pushed along the suitcase. My dad arrived at the hospital and my mum sat me in the front with her on her lap. I smiled and My mum held onto me. I sucked on my pacifier and my dad began driving. My dad soon arrived home and I soon realised on what the date was. My dad smiled at me. My dad loaded up five more suitcases.

I began giggling and smiling and babbling. My dad walked inside the house and then began getting everyone else into the car. My dad began driving whilst I was on my mum's lap. I began smiling and giggling. 

My dad soon arrived at Terminal 3. I began giggling. My mum got me out of the car and she carried me. My dad found a cart and put all of the suitcases on the stroller. My dad sat Emily in the baby carrier on the cart. My dad afterwards got a two backpacks with leashes on them. My dad got Leo and Lucas over to him. My dad put the baby backapck with leases over there arms and then buckled them over there chest. My dad tied them to the cart. My dad smiled and began pushing the cart. Leo and Lucas talked until we got to the terminal. My dad went through after unloading the bags onto a scanner. My dad went through and so did Lucas and Leo. Me and My mum and I went through and one of the TSA agents waved at me and smiled.

I continued on being carried around the airport in my mums arm. Our Family soon arrived at the New Zealand Airlines First Class Area. My dad showed them our tickets and entered. My mum gave me a few baby pouches. I sucked on the baby pouches and then a flight attendant who had a pack of Drynites in her hands walked over to my mum and said

"Due to young children having accidents little ones under the age of 7 will be required to wear pull ups" The Flight Attendant said giving a pack of Drynite size 4-7 to my mum.

Leo and Lucas looked embarrassed and my mum unbuckled their backpacks and then picked me up. My mum walked over to a family changing room. My mum sat me down on a baby seat and buckled me into the baby seat.

"Leo, Lucas can you take off your shorts and pants" My mum said calmly
"Yes Mummy" Lucas and Leo Replied with embarrassingly
"Good boys" My mum replied with
"And remember you can still go to the toilet," My mum said
"Okay mummy" Leo replied with
"If you two have less than two accidents mummy will buy you a sweet when we get there" My mum said calmly
"Okay!" They both replied with giggling

My mum gave both of them a Dryntie Leo and Lucas had not worn a Drynite in a long time and it felt weird. My mum got them to sit down on the floor and pull it up like they would with their underwear. I moved around a little bit. My mum checked on me and after they had got fully changed again my mum picked me up and then walked out. We soon had to get on the plane. My mum brought us through the tunnel leading us to our plane. My mum and Dad were carrying car seats. My mum found us two car seats. 

My mum explained to them that they need to stay calm and just what some movies. My mum sat them down and buckled them into their seats. My mum walked over to where me and my mum were sitting. I sat down in a car seat and my mum buckled me into the car seat. I babbled and kicked me feet around but could not reach. My mum gave me my Bunny and a blanket. My mum soothed me.

We soon began flying. When we was up in the air when the unbuckle your seat belts sign came on. My mum unbuckled me from the car seat and put the car seat in the overhead carrier. My mum held onto me. My mum walked over to Leo and Lucas who was sitting down watching a movie together. 

"Leo, Lucas it is time to go to the toilet" My mum said in a soothing voice

Lucas paused the screen and they both walked over to a disabled bathroom. We all entered. My mum sat down Lucas on the toilet first and then Leo. My mum calmed me down since I was tired. My mum after they were done checked there pull-ups to see if they were dry. My mum smiled at them and then they got back into there seats. My mum walked back to our seats. My mum sat down and sat me down on her lap my mum checked my training pants and it was clean. My mum held me and we began watching some Disney movies. It was nearly 7.30PM at night and I was getting tired we still had 6 hours left.

My mum picked me up and brought me to the disabled changing room with some pajamas my mum had packed. My mum had began pulling down my shorts and pulling down my training pants my mum sat me down on a potty what was in the tolilet before they got there. My mum pulled down a nighttime training pants. I smiled and looked at the cute designs. My mum picked me up afterwards and brought me out only wearing my nappy and t-shirt. My mum put a pacifier in my mouth and sat me down on her lap. I soon fell asleep on her lap..