Leon's Playdate

I was woken up by Leon and I began whining. Leon's mum got both of us out of bed. I waddled around and I had an accident in my nighttime pull-up. I got picked by Leon's mum and changed into a daytime pullup. I wandered around in a pull-up. Leon's mum made us both pancakes and Leon's mum called down Devin.

"Devin, can you play with your brother and his friend?" Leon's mum wondered"Mum I am busy" Devin Replied annoyingly"Well, I have to go shopping for the week?" Leon's mum said unhappily"Fine, I will watch them," Devin replied with

Leon's mum left the house and Devin brought both of us upstairs into his room. I held onto my bunny and sat on the floor. Devin carried on talking on his phone. I wandered around in Devin's room and Devin put me on his lap. I waddled around in my nappy and I noticed Devin was jealous of us being in a nappy. Devin talked with both of us.

Leon's mum soon arrived at their house and Devin gave us over to Leon's mum we both played in the back garden. I wandered around and Leon did as well. We found ourselves playing with a football and playing catch. We were going out at Dinner to a restaurant.

-- SKIPPING 3 HOURS --

It was around and Devin walked downstairs with a grin on his face. "Mum, I am going to sleep can you wake me up in an hour?" Devin said"Yeah sure Darling" Leon's mum replied calmly

Devin grabbed a water bottle filled with water and went upstairs. I continued playing with Leon, We both were sitting on the couch watching Cocomelon and Dancing and listening to the music. I had an accident in my pull-up and Leon's mum brought me upstairs to change me. Leon's mum walked into Devin's bedroom which had a smell of urine. Leon's mum noticed that Devin had wet the bed. I looked around confused. Leon's mum woke up Devin and Leon's mum and Devin blushed and were anxious. Since Leon's mum was strict about bedwetting she explained"Sweetheart after dinner we are going down to Coles to get you some 'protective underwear', Just as a precaution" Leon's mum explained to Devin Calmly

"O- okay" Devin Replied disappointingly

Leon's mum stripped Devin's bed and let his bed dry whilst Devin got dressed into something casual to go to Pizza Express. I wandered around in my clothes and Leon carried on playing with me.

Devin looked around Nervously and I giggled. "Mum, I am going to ride to the restaurant" Devin explained"Yeah sure, we will start heading over in 20 minutes" Leon's mum explained

Devin left the house and began riding on his bike. I continued playing with Leon, and 20 minutes later we began driving. Leon's mum picked up a pack of dry nites they only had the girl ones what had Leon's mum brought them and put them in the boot of the car. We soon arrived and Devin was sitting outside nervously. We all entered. We got two high chairs and we wandered around. Me and Leon both got a Pepperoni Pizza and I began giggling after the meal, I noticed a smell. It was not me or Leon. Devin picked up his bag and went into the disabled toilets.

I sat in my high chair eating my pizza. Leon's mum paid for the meal and we all left the restaurant. I wandered around in the and Leon's mum got me in a car seat. we all began driving home. Devin smiled when he got home. Leon's mum carried a pack of Huggies New Leaf that had frozen on them. I smirked a little bit and Devin awkwardly pulled down his underwear and pants and began pulling up the Huggies New Leaf, I looked at it and Devin looked down and put over a pair of pyjama shorts.

"Honey your pull-up with heat up very quickly so can you not wear any pyjama shorts." Leon's mum asked"W- What fine," Devin replied with

Leon's mum brought me and Leon into Leon's room. I wandered around the room and I began getting changed by Leon's mum into my nappy. I giggled.I soon began going to sleep.