Grandparents Babysitting

It was around 4:00 PM. I felt someone touching me whilst I lay asleep in my cot and continued sleeping peacefully. I opened my eyes to see my grandma checking on me. My grandma noticed that I had woken up from sleeping from my nap. My grandma picked me up and then lay down on the changing table. My grandma changed my training pants and put me into something comfortable and relaxing. My grandma gave me my pacifier. I sucked on my pacifier whilst being in her arms. My grandma sat down on the sofa. My grandma hugged me whilst I was comfortable in my grandma's arms.

My grandma picked me up and brought me outside to where my grandad was relaxing and looking at the Australian seas. I waddled over to him and he noticed my grandad and picked me up, My grandad showed me around the sea and asked me a question wondering."What do you want to do today?" My grandad asked me"Bwike Wide," I said pointing at my bike seat,My grandad nodded and walked over to the shed where all of the bikes that Olivia and Connor had brought, My grandad got out my bike which was a tricycle, I giggled and clapped my hands, My grandma walked inside and got my baby bag, My grandma locked the house and My grandad sat me down on the tricycle and put the seatbelt on me, I giggled and clapped my hands. My grandad held the parent's handle and began pushing me whilst I pedalled, We went down to the pier and I smiled and pedalled along, I needed to go the toilet but did not want to stop riding on my tricycle. I accidentally pooped in the training pants and it smeared my crotch area, My grandad noticed the smell and found toilets, My grandad pushed me into disabled toilets, grandad unbuckled the seatbelt and began picking me up, My grandad laid me down on the changing table carefully and buckled me into the changing table. My grandad pulled down my shorts and began by tearing the sides of my training pants, grandad wiped down my crotch area with a scented baby wipe and began putting baby powder around my crotch and pulled a new set of training pants on me, after pulling up my training pants grandad asked me"Henry, why did you not tell Grandad that you needed potty?" Grandad Asked"Mwe wae widing bwike!" I responded by sucking on my pacifier. "Next time if you do not tell Grandad you will be going in nappies for the day" Grandad said I nodded my head and sucked on my pacifier. Grandad took it out of my mouth and I wanted my pacifier. I began crying and whining. Grandad picked me up and rocked me putting the pacifier back into my mouth. Grandad put me back on the seat of the tricycle and buckled me back into the tricycle. I giggled and clapped my hands. I began riding my tricycle and my grandparents talked. My grandparents soon started heading back to the house and we soon arrived. I giggled. I took off my shorts leaving me in my Mickey Mouse t-shirt and my training pants, I waddled around giggling. Grandad flowed behind me wondering why I was not wearing shorts, I waddled into the kitchen and sat down, I stood back up and waddled around until I was soon in my room, Grandad checked my training pants what were clean, I giggled and waddled off. Grandma picked me up and began checking my nappy. I began whining and crying wanting to be put down, Grandma put me back down I waddled off. I sat down on the sofa.