First Day in Disney

I woke up first in excitement and Olivia began getting up the others whilst I laid down in the cot, I stood up on my knees and tried to get out of the cot, Micheal noticed and picked me up, I began giggling and Connor laid me down on the changing table in the bathroom and changed me into daytime training pants.

Olivia showed Dylan the pack of daytime pull-ups that she had brought for Dylan. Dylan giggled. Dylan had an accident in the dry nite and put the dry nite in the bin.

Dylan walked around naked only wearing his pyjama shirt. Olivia walked over to him and told him to put this on. Dylan sat down on the floor and pulled it over his legs. Olivia adjusted the pull-up pants. Olivia got him changed into his clothes, Olivia packed a daytime bag for us two, Dylan was going to be in a buggy as well since of him being 6-years-old and had small legs like me. Olivia pushed my stroller and Micheal pushed the buggy. We began entering the park entrance. I looked around and giggled.

I noticed Mickey Mouse and I pointed at him. Olivia pushed the stroller over to him and unbuckled, I waddled over to him and hugged him, Olivia took a picture of us three next to Mickey Mouse. Olivia looked around and smiled.

"Dylan, Henry, Fynnyley if you behave you can get 1 thing from the gift shop today," Olivia said talking to all of us.

We all nodded. Olivia carried me around in her arms and we soon entered our first ride. Olivia went through the disabled access. We soon got on the ride the ride was 'It a small world' I giggled whilst we went around. We continued going on rides like peter pan, dumbo, and toy story until it was around 3.00 PM and we wanted to go swimming.

Olivia walked into the gift store and Olivia walked around with me, I found a set of Mickey Mouse pull-ups,

PICTURE OF ME IN THEM (I AM SMALL)

 Olivia carried them around I found a Mickey Mouse plushie, I smiled, and Olivia carried it, Dylan walked back with a princess dress that was in his size

 Olivia carried them around I found a Mickey Mouse plushie, I smiled, and Olivia carried it, Dylan walked back with a princess dress that was in his size. Olivia paid for all of the items and my mum checked my training pants.Olivia found a changing room and changed me into one of my new Mickey Mouse pull-ups I began blushing, Olivia put me back in my stroller, Dylan was looking around in the buggy.

 Everyone got on a tramline, we arrived back at the hotel and we began by entering our room. Olivia began by hanging up Dylan's princess dress on a hanger for swimming. Olivia began by changing me first. Olivia grabbed out a Huggies swim nappy, I began giggling.

Olivia pulled down my current training pants and my shorts. Olivia pulled on a new swim nappy that had Finding Nemo on the front, Olivia grabbed my swimsuit and pulled it over my head, Olivia clipped the bottom and sat me down on the floor.

"Dylan you have to wear a swim nappy since you have been in your pull-up all day," Olivia said looking at Dylan

Dylan walked over and Olivia laid him down on the bed and pulled down his daytime training pants and his shorts, Olivia pulled up his new swim nappy and gave him a pair of trunks to put on, Dylan put on his trunk, Fynnyley began changing as well. Olivia held my hand and we entered the swim park and gazed around we entered the children's swimming area, I played with Olivia and Connor played with Dylan and Fynnyley.

Olivia held me and walked around in the pool. I giggled whilst I splashed the waters. I was brought back to the ledge of the pool and I jumped into Olivia's hands, I made a splash and continued playing.

 I was getting tired and had an accident in my nappy. Olivia noticed and said

"Hey Connor, I am going to change Henry, Does Dylan need a change?" Olivia wondered
"Yeah, he does!" Connor replied

 Olivia walked over to them and brought us two to the changing room. I began giggling. Olivia brought me to an empty hallway. Olivia laid me down on a changing mat and undid the clipps my Mickey Mouse baby suit. Olivia began changing my swim nappy after my swim nappy was finished Olivia noticed that Dylan was in the swim shop looking at girls swimming clothes, Olivia picked me up and brought me into the shop

"Dylan c'mon you need a change"Olivia said speaking to Dylan
"Mummy can I get this" Dylan said

Dylan was pointing at a swimming costume that had Belle, Ariel and Rapunzel and had a mini skirt., Olivia reluctantly agreed after seeing the cute face that Dylan was making. Dylan clapped his hands and Olivia found a size that would fit him, Olivia brought it

PICTURE OFF IT:

Olivia held Dylan's hand and laid him stood him up and changed his nappy when he was in his swim nappy and nothing else, Olivia began picking him up

Olivia pulled up through Dylan's Legs, Olivia began checking if everything was secure,

"Do you want to play with your little brother he is getting lonely?" Olivia asked
"Yes, Mummy!" Dylan replied while looking at his new swim costume

Olivia brought Dylan and Me Outside and we played I giggled and practiced my swimming. Olivia and all of us played It was around 5.00 PM and Olivia remembered about our dinner reservations. Olivia began rushing us out of the pool.

 I wanted to stay in the pool. I began crying and whining. Olivia found a changing room, Olivia began by laying me on a changing table. Olivia changed me into nothing but my Mickey Mouse pull-ups and began changing all of us into our pull-ups or underwear. When were finished. Fynnyley got changed by himself. Dylan walked in his pull-up and nothing else, and I was being carried in my training pants whining and crying wanting to swim, Olivia laid me down on a changing table and changed me into some normal clothes.

"Mummy, can I wear my princess dress to the restaurant?" Dylan Wondered
"Uhh Dylan if you want to" Olivia replied calmly

Olivia got me in my stroller whilst Dylan got dressed and Olivia adjusted his dress. Olivia began smiling, Olivia put my pacifier in my mouth, Olivia put grabbed my nappy bag, and I whined and squilled around. Olivia soon calmed me down. Olivia walked out of the hotel and began entering the restaurant which was peaceful and quiet, Olivia got us seated. Olivia sat me in a high chair and I squilled and cried wanting to sit on Olivia's lap.

We soon got our food, Olivia noticed that I have been having a lot of accidents closer to the night (pooping) and was worried about me having an accident in the cot, Olivia began giving me my food after we finished Olivia paid for the meal, Olivia picked me up and brought me to the shop, Olivia found a small pack of size 5+ nappies.

I began whining saying 'no' Olivia brought them. Olivia picked me and the others followed. I was in my stroller and wee arrived at our room Micheal wondered if Micheal and I wanted to sleep in the other room that Micheal had got.

Olivia agreed and so did I., Olivia gave Micheal my nappies, pacifiers, bunny, and pyjamas extra. Micheal pushed me into the room carefully and began by getting out of the crib. Micheal laid me down on the bed and began changing into the Pampers pull-ups, Micheal left me in my Mickey Mouse shirt.

I wondered around. Micheal brought me to where the others were, When walking through the corridor people (teenagers noticed me in my nappy) and they whispered. I noticed them and did not care. I waddled into Olivia's arms and kissed her.

"Henry, if you can show me that you do not need pampers you can go back to your training pants" Olivia explained.

 I nodded and Micheal and I walked back to our room. Micheal laid me down on his bed and we watched some Mickey Mouse. I sucked on my pacifier and soon fell asleep.