Birthday surprise

Years have passed since the mega pizza plex has been destroyed.

Snake has moved on with his fear, but princess now has a phobia of animatronics.

She's 18th now but today marks the anniversary of the incident at the mega pizza plex.

The other bad guys are doing good, they got kids of their own.

Wolf and Diane have a son and daughter: Moe Jr. and Vicky like Vixen.

Jr. was a wolf but he had Diane's fur, and Vicky was like her mom but had gray fur.

Shark has a son although the wife divorced him, he still raised his son Lenny, piranha and webs got married giving birth to a hybrid piranha tarantula baby Antonio, snake gets a daughter, twins to be exact: viper and Lilly who is like him every way grumpy and cruel.

In the bad guys house, hanging on the wall wre pictures of the bad guys kids: first was is princess looking at the kids as they are in a hospital they just been born, then another where princess holds them, next shows them celebrating the kids birthday, then the next one shows the kids smiling at princess.

But even with kids of their own, the bad guys alway favor princess, she's always been the favorite child.

The picture moves on to a picture of princess smiling but in the background the bad guy's kids looked left out.

Then when the bad guys get a picture together with princess their kids in the background looked annoyed.

Their parents always paid their attention to princess and not them.

It made them bitter with jealousy, it made them hated princess but hate is a strong word and although the kids were taking their anger out on princess, she still loves them because she is a heart of gold.

The kids are 6 years old now and princess is now 18, almost done with school.

It was princess and snake's birthday today, the bad guys were getting ready while princess has been gone for the whole summer looking into college administration.

Wolf was hanging streamers when his own kids jumped on him.

"Ah!" He screams playfully.

"We got you dad" Vicky laughs.

"Oh yeah, you got me"

Diane came in with a present, she smiled when she saw wolf playing with their kids.

Lenny was helping shark with the balloons, he accidentally lets one go and they both laughed.

Snake was nappin on a recliner when he sees viper his first twin daughter approaching him, she gives him a birthday card and it made him smiled

Everyone was having fun with their kids, everything was going great, till piranha looks out the window, his face drops when he sees.

Princess coming back from the library after running a few errands.

"PRINCESS IS COMING" he smiles then everyone gets excited forgetting their own kids.

"Come on everyone hide" wolf pulls his kids off and they both frown.

"Aw, not princess again" jr groans.

Diane takes the kids and they hide, turning off the lights.

Princess opens the door, princess was wearing a classy outfit: a black sweater underneath a white collar shirt, a pink skirt and white long boots.

"Ello? Wolf? snake?...is anyone here?"

But as she walks in the dark, the lights went on and everyone jumped out scaring her.