Pranked, stalked and troubled

Later on princess was back from picking up her school supplies list and her new class schedule.

It was windy and the skies were gray with a little light, princess was going through her list but then she felt something was feeling off.

"Huh?" She looks back to see just trees, she felt she was being followed.

Then she takes the shortcut in the park but little did she know, something was following her, hiding behind a tree looking at her.

"Huh?" Princess was get paranoid and terrified so she started walking fast when she heard a familiar sound.

The sound of gears turning, it was footprints of a animatronic mascot, so she ran, she lols back yo see something was following her, it was a familiar shadow, she looks back and see something chasing her, she was starting to have another panic attack.

She continues to run then she looks back to see whatever it she sees is following her only to find it gone.

Confused, she looks back and bumps into something.

"AH!" She falls back, covering herself from springtrap's attack.

But soon she finds that, he was gone,,"what! How!" She gets up and looks around but then she turns around to see him staring at her, she was breathless staring at him, it reminded her when he kidnapped her at the old fazbear place.

"AH!" She ran away, immediately as she gets to the mansion, she stumbles to pull out her keys, but she too frightened that she drops her keys repeatedly.

Her hands were shaking as she heard springtrap getting closer, then she struggles to get the right key in and opening the door.

"Come on come on" she whimpered.

Then she looks back when she felt him breathing on her, but she saw that he was gone.

"What? But how?" She didn't knew how he disappeared and reappeared like that, but she could feel that he was real.

Was it a ghost of afton or is it her mind playing tricks on her, whatever the case was, he didn't wanted to find out, so she opens the door and shuts it behind her, her heart still rapidly, she tries to calm down before she could have another panic attack.

But once she enters the living room, she comes across an old face.

It was foxy scaring her, "AH!" Princess panicked then she fell back, knocking over an expensive lamp and falling down.

But as she looks up and breaths, she was only relived to see it was the kids scaring her.

Jr. had a foxy masked on, he was the one that scared her, Vicky had a chica masked Lenny a freddy masked, the twins had their own Bonnie masked.

They took their mask off looking down at princess and laughed at her, making fun of her but she was relieved that it wasn't real.

But her parents overheard, Antonio crawls on her shoulders.