The mask of V.A.N.N.I.

At the end of the crazy river ride, the river drags her into Monty's Gator Golf.

She came out of the mout of Monty, she coughed out the water as she crawls out of the water.

Her clothes were soaking wet, she tries wringer the water out of her tail but she was more worried about Antonio.

"Antony, are you ok" she quickly looks in her bag.

"Yeah I'm ok" he was a little wet but was ok.

"Are ok princess"

"Yeah it's just, ow my head"

On the top of her forehead, she had a cut across, bleeding a little.

"Where'd that freaky Monty thing go?"

"What happened to Monty this isn't form what I heard from the mega pizza plex" Antonio asked.

"What happened was me, I happened be to the mega pizza plex since I was a little girl, 5 I think"

"You been here before?"

"Yes"

"Is that we we don't go to pizza places like this"

"That and a whole other reason why"

She felt cold and was shivering, she covered herself.

"Princess?" Then she heard her family calling then they rushed over to her.

"Hey are you ok?" Wolf asked when he grabs her shoulders.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"You're wet and cold" wolf examine her.

"Here take my jacket" shark takes his jacket off and puts it over princess.

"I'm fine shark really, I be more worry about the kids"

"The kids will be fine, oh...you have a cut on your head" wolf touches her scar delicately.

"It's fine really?"

"Did they Monty mister hurt you?"

"I'm fine wolf, but we better find a way out before it comes back"

"You're right let's go" wolf takes her hand, Diane helps snake escorts the kids out of Monty golf.

"And Antonio is ok too, in case you're wondering"

They then passed by a poster: now introducing three new glamrock characters: glamrock puppet, glamrock circus baby and glamrock ballora now better then ever.

From there, princess is shocked by the appearance of Map Bot, as she and Antonio get jumpscares by it.

"Hi! Free mask! Please take a mask!"

"AH!" She holds on to her bag that Antonio was in and he holds on tight to her.

"PRINCESS?" Wolf and the others gathered around princess even though they left the kids unattended, the kids frown by their protection to princess.