Back from the dead

The ambulance were at the Cheesecake Factory, after princess passed out from anxiety attack, she was in the truck, paramedics were examining princess, checking her heart and blood pressure.

She was wrapped in a blanket, the bad guys were by the car far from the ambulance.

They watch with worried and anxiety, princess was offered a drink then the paramedics help her off.

That's when the bad guys run to her, "princess, you ok" wolf asked.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"It's was just a panicked attack" one of the female paramedics said.

"A panicked attack" snake hissed.

"That can't be good" Diane says.

"It's alright fine"

"Do you know what trigger the panicked attack because some attacks are caused by a PSTD, a bad memory form her past"

"Not that we can think off" wolf says.

"Well call us when you do, I prescribed she takes some pills till the anxiety goes away on it's own"

"Alright, thank you" wolf says.

After the fiasco, the bad guys take princess back home, concerned about her panic attacks they are willing to take her to the hospital.

"I don't need a doctor wolf, I'm fine"

"I'm just concerned about you sweetie, this never happened to you before for as long as I known you and I-we're worried it might happen again"

"Wolf I'm fine, looks it's been a king night for all of us, let's try to sleep ok"

When they take her to her room, they were surprised to see Antonio sleeping on her bed.

"Sorry about princess, we'll get him off" piranha was about to carry him off to bed when princess stops him.

"No, it's ok piranha, it looks like he's been crying, let him sleep, I'll be fine"

She changes, going in bed when wolf tucks her in.

"Are you sure you'll be fine, if you don't feel comfortable you Dan always sleep in our bed"

"Don't you think I'm a little too old for that" she chuckles.

"You're never too old to sleep with your dad, you used to do it a lot when you were 5"

"That was then this is now, besides I don't think I would fit with you guys and I don't want Diane to be jealous"

"Don't worry about it princess, I wouldn't mind"

"I'm good thanks"

"Alright but if you change your mind our door is open"

They all head to the door, "night princess" everyone says.

But as they all head to their own room, snake looks back worried for princess, for as long as he knows her, she's never had this ever happened to her.

The next morning, the bad guys were concerned for princess, in the kitchen they see her having a full English breakfast and decided to get some answers.

"princess?" Wolf calls her and she sees they all sit down around her, "we need to talk"

They were all in the living room, it concerned her and she was getting worried.

"Ok princess I know you told us we should forget but we need to know: what happened back there, what made you scared"

Princess sighs realizing she has to tell them.