Moldy kitchen

She takes at the same location that Gregory received the Complimentary Entry Pass.

"Do you remember this place wolf?" Princess asked.

"How can I forget, we swore we never come back here again"

"Aw what, princess has green here before it's no fair she got to be here and not us" jr. frowns.

"There is a reason why we don't come here anymore" wolf says.

"I Can see why" Vicky says, "this place is a mess hope they fix it soon"

"That's not why" snake says.

all the while calling out to him. Eventually after exploring the destroyed remains of "Glamrock Gifts"

"Ah!" She gets startled by a staff bot as it was glitching.

"What is it princess are you alright?" Shark asked who was worried.

"Oh yes, it's just an staff bot, I'm fine"

"Is someone there? Help! Can you hear me?"

"Hello, Gregory Cassie?" She hears voices.

"SOS"

"I'm coming don't worry, wolf I think I found the kids I'll be back"

"Good the sooner we get out of here the better" snake said.

"Over here"

But princess finds a Roxy-Talky where Gregory and Cassie are able to communicate with her.

"Are you there? Are you there? I'm trapped"

"SOS" Cassie screams.

"Hello Gregory Cassie, my name is princess me and my family are here to save you, are you alright where are you guys?"

"Help! Something grabbed me"

"I went to go find him but it got me too...it won't let us go"

"Help us please"

"You have to find us....we're trapped in the...sinkhole under the raceway"

"Roxy's raceway?" Princess gulped when she gets a flashback.

"Under Roxy racers? That's all the way on the other side....we're not even bloody close"

Princess heads back to her family to explain, "alright so I got some good news And bad news:good news is I found the kids...the bad news is they are trapped somewhere"

"Everyone groans, "good news is that just trapped in a sinkhole, bad news it's under Roxy's racers"

Everyone groans again.

"And more bad news, is that it's on the other side"

"Wait a minute so they are underneath Roxy's racers, where that wolf tried to attack us" snake snapped.

"Afraid so snake"

"we can not go back there" snake says.

"I don't think we have a blood choice now, do we?"

"Princess is right, we have to find those kids" wolf says.

"But what about the kids we are stuck with" snake points to the kids who were already in enough trouble already.

"We're just have to keep a very close eye and keep them close to us" wolf says.

"Alright so everyone stick together, no running off or touching anything because this place is very dangerous and unstable we don't know what's in here"