Two ticket to monty golf

"So he recognized you" wolf asked who princess just explains about turning moondrop to eclipse.

"Yes apparently he knew who I was when I was 5 but that's not the point wolf I got attack my the puppet"

"Yeah and you survived by beating him"

" no wolf don't you see the puppet is back and he's a glamrock"

"So?" He bad the guys were getting it.

"If there's a glamrock puppet don't you think that they'll might be more"

Then snake realized it, "no, they'll be more of them"

"Exactly"

"It's one tema of glamrock of the original enough" he grumbles.

"a glamrock of every fazbear character could be bad" princess says.

"It's not just bad, it is bad" snake added.

Then jr. interrupted, who he had the kids were listening in on the conversation.

"Wait a minute, so what you guys are saying...princess has been here before us" he was stumped that princess went to the mega pizza plex before them.

"She got to go here but not us"

"It's no fist princess got to go to the Eva pizza plex and not us" Vicky frowns.

"Of course she gets to go, she's the golden child" viper hissed.

"Hey! I won't have you talking about your sister like that" snake scold her.

"She's not my sister" she spat back.

"And she didn't wanted to come, she was forced to go"

"I wasn't forced to go, I came for you"

"Which proves my point but back to the matter at hand you all should be grateful of princess, if she never have went we would never had vowed to never come back to this place, she's trying to keep you kids safe"

Princess then finds another conduit and after using the faz wrench.

"Come on, we should get going now, we should be heading to Roxy's raceway this way-"she opens the door to get jump scared by a glamrock endo.

"AH!" She panicked and falls into shark's arms who caught her.

"Hey, you ok princess" wolf asked who was concerned.

Princess breath hyperventilating, the kids laughed at her but she stared at the endos.

"Stop laughing at her" snake scolds the kids with the help of Diane.

"Hey you alright" wolf holds her arm.

"Yeah...I'm alright"

She walks passed the endos, wolf snarled at it, then snake shoved it for scaring princess.

"Are you sure you're ok" wolf asked.

"Yes I'm fine wolf"

Then the end started moving, piranha felt it moving but turns around to see it still.

"Hey what happened out there with the puppet"

Then he realized some blood on her paw and she was tugging on her shirt down trying to hide what looks like scars.

"Hey...did that thing hurt you"

"Wolf I-"but she turns around and sees the endo behind her.

Something didn't feel right to her, "what's wrong?" Wolf asked.