Trouble in bonnie bowl

"Gregory are you there, ello, still no answer"

"Well let's keep our chin up ok" wolf says.

"Let's just pray we don't get into any trouble-"

Then she gets attacked by lil music man, "AH!" She hits it with her flashlight.

She looks at her family and they see that they Worked their way into the back of Bonnie Bowl.

"Bonnie bowling, do you remember this place snake"

"How can I, it's been so long"

Then she comes across a Lil' Music Man on a counter.

"I remember being attack by these things, it must've been so long" princess says.

"Aye wolf"

"Yeah princess"

"Do you think that we might run into foxy or bonnie"

"Well let's not worry about that now ok"

"Alright"

deactivated, princess used a nearby camera station but she is horrified to see that there is an entire army of them in a pit in the area that all have the same objective: kill anyone that they see on sight.

"Oh bloody hell"

"What is it princess?"

"I don't want any one to panic but there appears to be more of them, the lil djs"

"What?" Everyone shouted.

"Don't panicked Alright, I'm gonna utilize the intercoms to lure them around then we can find a way out, it's a good thing webs taught me how to hack"

" I told you that skill would be in good use some day"

"Oh sure when princess hacks into something she doesn't get in trouble but when I hack into the school you get mad at me" Vicky says.

"You nearly caused a panic at school" wolf growls.

"It wasn't even that bad I was just trying to end school early"

"I swear I wish you were like you're sister sometimes" Diane says.

"Alright I had it" Jr. then snapped.

"We are so sick and tired of you always comparing us to princess, it's always princess princess princess, ugh god I hate her"

"Don't you talk that way about your sister and you should be grateful that your sister is trying to help us"

"I never wanted a big sister"

"Well I never wanted an arrogant son" wolf's words hurt him.

As princess Utilized the intercoms to lure the lil music man around, she finds the child nodes scattered around the area and deactivating the parent nodes, the stage that leads into Glamrock Bonnie's green room opens which princess goes to.

As the bad guys were arguing with their kids they didn't see princess wondering off and while it might seem like a dead end, by putting on the security mask.

Princess finds an exit out through an autographed poster of Glamrock Freddy that he gave to Bonnie, saying that they will be friends forever. Princess enters it, she flies through a glitched wormhole with wireframes of Wet Floor Bots and plushies.

"AH!"