Heart to heart

(A special thanks to Braydenwarren639
for letting me use their oc in my story, Steve belongs toBraydenwarren639 not me so again sorry Braydenwarren639)

With a loud roar from the stomach hatch now fixed into a monster mouth, princess screams as she quickly makes her escape and finds the inhibitor.

Princess was running from a prototype of Freddy, she tried to get away but she was terrified, she lols back to see if he was still following her but then she Tripped and fell.

"Ah!" She tired to get up but by then prototype Freddy finally caught up with her, about to attack her when.

"AH!" An endo pushed Freddy back.

But it only made princess scared even more

But the endo eyes her to leave, so she gets up and ran but she comes face-to-face with the prototype and the endo on the other side of the area. As the headless animatronic slowly makes his way towards her.

But the endo eyed the faz wrench, "you want me to use this"

Then endo shook his head and princess quickly deactivates the inhibitor, dons the mask causing the prototype to fa completely from her view shutting down.

She faced the endo as he walked towards didn't wanted to rush and risk scaring her.

But princess could see that he wasn't bad, not after saving her.

"Thank you" she whispered while trying to catch her breath seeing she was about to have another heart attack.

But then she noticed how the endo was staring at the faz wrench.

"You what me to use this?"

He nodded, "on you" he nodded again.

"Alright just hold still"

She used it on the back of his head then his voice became raspy but then it became clear.

"Friend?" Was the first things he said.

"Yes, I'm just a friend, who are you"

"I don't have a name"

"No name...I think I'll call you Steve"

"Steve?"

"Yes it means friendly"

"Steve is a nice name, who are you?"

"Oh forgive me but my name is princess"

"Well princess, you shouldn't be hear it is dangerous not since master visited and disappeared"

"Master?"

"Yes, master Thomas"

"I should've know father was behind this, anyway look I don't meant to intrude but I was sent here to find some lost kids who are in danger, please can you help me find them"