Mimic

But in the elevator ride princess started to feel woozy.

"Whoa" snake says

"Hey" wolf got as her and they set her down gently.

"You ok princess?" Shark asked.

"Yeah, I Just-I have low blood sugar, does anyone have anything to eat?"

"I have a candy bar" shark pulls out a candy then he gives it to her, she eats it.

But a lot needed to be said when jr. pulls on her hand.

"Princess I know are upset but I have to know, what happened here"

"Well many years ago, I had my first birthday here my father-"

But before she could say anything the elevator stopped, nearly pushed everyone off their seats.

"AH"

"Looks like we're here, come on"

They get off, princess works her way down a tunnel system with the bad guys and the kids following and Steve.

to the FNAF 6 location located beneath the Pizzaplex, princess flashlight dies out on her.

"What? No! No no no no! Come on! Ugh bloody hell" princess throws the flashlight.

"What happened princess" wolf asked.

"The flashlight died"

But she had a backup plan, she takes out of her hippo backpack and reaches for a blue glow-stick, she snapped it and lightning it up.

They walked through the water, she walked underneath the waterfall.

Exploring the inside of the facility, they descends down a stairwell to the area where they and Glamrock Freddy fought Burntrap in the Burntrap ending.

"Do you remember this place wolf" princess asked as the memories came flooding.

"How can I forget, it was a long time I still remember your special days, we all do, we still do"

But then she and the kids come across a strange robot that was still active.

"I am a Candy Cadet"

"AH!" Princess and the kids panicked, she gets in front of them to protect them.

"Come get your candy here!"

"Oh, it's just a robot" princess says

"Now I will tell you a story. ...About a mother and a little boy who lived alone in a cabin in the dark woods. There was a monster in the woods, but the mother caught it and kept it locked in the basement"

"Basement?" Princess was indeed puzzled.

"Strange story" jr. says as he and the others looked at each other.