Attack at the supstar daycare

"Stop looking for me, I need your help"

"Huh, hello Gregory, where are you? Are you ok?" Princess asked. "Gregory, Gregory, I can hear you"

"If you can hear me, turn off all security, turn.... it all off"

"Security? What are you talking about? None of this makes sense"

"Security nodes! Find them and turn them all off! We can't get out until that happens"

"Hello, hello, Gregory Cassie...bloody hell. Security nodes?"

"What the heck are those" Antonio asked as he heard her.

"I don't know Antony but we need to find the others before we run into more trouble"

She climbs some stairs exiting Monty golf then she comes across a door.

"That doors electrified. Something's got to be powering it, but what?"

When she puts on the mask she could hear the ghost bad faded sounds of children screaming.

Then she goes through a virtual tube and finds another faz computer, she looks through the screen looking through the cameras then she see where the kids are at.

"They're at the daycare, great" princess groans.

Then she called wolf, "wolf, I wound the kids they're at the daycare"

"The daycare, but that means...he's there" wolf groans.

"I know, look I'm heading my way down there right now, I'll meet you and the others there ok"

"Ok and be careful princess"

"I'll be fine, what can happen"

But as she left she passed by a poster with sundrop and glamrock puppet: introducing a new daycare attendant glamrock puppet.

She unlocks a few of the security odes then she goes underneath a tube only or be ambushed by Monty.

"AH!"

"It's Monty" Antonio panicked then he hides deeper in her bag.

But then he gets blocked by a ramp, and princess backs away immediately.

"I figured it out. The signal was leading Monty to your location. You got out of there just in time if you see it again, keep your distance, the gator grub door is open, you should be able to find a path to the daycare through the security office"

"Alright I'm on it Gregory" princess runs downstairs.

But then a thought came to Antonio, "hey princess, how did he know we were going to the daycare" he rubs on her shirt.

That question made her paused, "I-I don't know" then they heard banging sounds.

"Ah!" Antonio cried as he covers his ears, princess covered her ears too as the sound gets louder.