It's finally over

The next morning, princess awoke to find herself in a hospital, she was covered in bandages after being attacked by animatronics.

Then pain was too much to take in as she gets up then she hears footsteps coming in.

"Hey" she turns to see it was wolf.

"Hey"

"How are doing"

"I think I been better"

Then they look on the news to see that the mega pizza plex was being shut down for good.

"It's finally over" princess says.

"Yeah, it is, you did it princess"

"I'm just glad it's all over and things could go back to normal and I don't have to be afraid Anymore"

But she was surprised to see that the kids were in her room sleeping and Antonio was on her bed, she was confused then she turns to wolf.

"The kids refused to leave your side, at least they know want to fight for your attention"

"Great just what I need, two teams fighting for my attention"

"Hey at least we know the kids care about you and will miss you when you leave, oh speaking of which this came for you from the school"

He hands her a letter, confused as she opens it.

"What is it"

"You have been accepted to New Orleans university, they were impressed with your grades they want you next year"

"Oh that is amazing" but a horrible thought came to her.

"What's wrong? I thought this is what you wanted?"

"I do but in just worried about the kids especially Antonio"

"Don't worry about the kids they take after their big sister, they can handle themselves now that we will treat them better like we should've, it's all Thansk to you" he holds her shoulders.

"Thanks wolf" they both hug.

"Come on now, we should get you check out and maybe get the kids some breakfast, they been here all night"

"Oh but nice and sweet of them to do"