(Timbury's Version)

Timothée's P.O.V.

Last night, Enola and I spent the night at Tewkesbury's. We stayed up late, talking about random things. The way Tewkesbury looked at Enola made my heart ache, but it shouldn't. They've been dating for longer than I've known them, and they're perfect for each other.

"You okay, mate?"

I nod, smiling at Tewkesbury. "Yeah."

He gives me an unsure look but doesn't question it. Enola kisses him, and I quickly look away. When she pulls away from him, she clears her throat, "Well, I told (Y/n) I would meet her. So I'll be going now. You two stay out of trouble."

She walks away, leaving the two of us to walk down the street alone. I watch my feet as I kick a pebble down the road. It's become awkward between Tewkesbury and I since last night, and I'm not sure why.

"The girls will be busy helping Sherlock. So, what do you want to do today?"

I shrug, "I'm down for whatever."

"Let's get breakfast."

We go to the cafe we always go to, but I can't help but feel nervous. It feels wrong to be here with him.

"Will you two be having the usual?"

We both nod at the waitress, and she walks off. My eyes look around the room, trying to avoid the man in front of me. Tewkesbury leans in closer, "I think that girl is staring at you."

I shrug, and he leans back. The waitress sets our drinks and pastries down in front of us, and Tewkesbury sighs.

"You're acting weird."

"How am I acting weird?" I ask.

He stirs his tea, "Well, for one thing, you are being abnormally quiet. Your shoulders are slumped, and you won't even look me in the eyes. It's like you don't even want to be here with me."

I finally meet his gaze, and he lets out a sigh, "I'm sorry I'm not as entertaining as (Y/n) and Enola."

"You are," I reply.

I watch as he tugs on the bandages that are wrapped around his knuckles. He seems to be lost in his thoughts, much like myself. After a long pause, he speaks again, "Do you ever feel like the whole world is judging you? Even though you aren't significant enough for the attention."

"All the time," I answer honestly.

He nods, not saying anything else. I take a deep breath, "Although, I think you are significant enough for anything and everything."

I quickly take a bite out of my croissant, cursing myself for saying that out loud.

When I look back up, I see that he's already looking at me. There's a grin on his face, "You really think I'm significant?"

"Of course."

The door opens, and my eyes meet (Y/n)'s. Her and Enola join us at the table. Enola kisses Tewkesbury's cheek. The way they look at each other is admirable.

It's selfish of me to envy it. But, the way he looks at her with so much love makes my heart feel like it's going to shatter.

"I have to go now. I will see you three later," I say, throwing money onto the table.

I hastily make my way outside, but a voice calls for me. I turn back to see Enola walking towards me, "I need to talk to you."

My hands shake, but I nod. The two of us walk to my house in silence. Once we're inside, she lets out a sigh.

"I know you like Tewkesbury."

My blood runs cold. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, come one, Timothée. It's obvious."