Rise and Shine

I lay there in my room dreaming. Dreaming about being the perfect girl , long blonde hair and cherry red lips. I dreamt about being a rebel, taking the tiniest risk, I mean what would a tiny stupid act matter? It's not like us humans can leave any worse scars upon this Earth but the heart is a whole different matter.

I woke up being serenaded by the sweet sound of One Direction. I reached over to my phone and tapped the screen again and again, hoping i would get lucky and find the 'Dismiss' button. Once the music had finally stopped, I crawled out of my bed and into the shower. The adrenalin i felt when the warm water was washing over me that day was unexplainable. It was as if my body was like a whiteboard and all of the stress and mistakes from yesterday had been wiped away.

I reached for my towel and wrapped it around my body. As I stepped out of the room i was instantly hit by the cold air, that made me shiver a little.
I got changed into a pair of old jeans, a grey vest top and my deep red converse and left the house to go into town, my long dark hair tied up in a ponytail.

When i reached the town centre i new exactly were i was going, Primark. I entered through the big double doors into my paradise!
After searching the shop twice, i ended up buying a new pyjama top, 3 pairs of flip flops and 2 gorgeous bras. Two hours later i was outside breathing in the fresh air again. As I made my way over to Starbucks i noticed a group of boys standing at the side if the road. They were all laughing and messing about just like most of the boys now days but i just blanked them.