Dogs

Y. When i got home and parked up, it must have been around 22:00. Jeremy and Mum must have just gone to bed because the mug of coffee on the table was still warm so i knew i would have to creep up the stairs quietly. I opened the fridge door and grabbed the carton of apple juice sitting at the back. As i poured my drink i thought about Jackson, about what he had said to me. He loved me. I smiled into the glass, was this really happening?

T
I was awoken by something wet on my face. I darted up to find Raymond licking me all over with his long and floppy tongue.
"What the hell Ray?" I laughed, he'd never done this before. His panting was heavy, the slobber comin
g out by the bucket load. He jumped off the bed and ran out of the room, it was obviously piss time. I stumbled out of bed and down the stairs to let Ray out before he pissed all over the kitchen floor.
"Alright boy let it out." I said whilst patting his head. He bounded off behind the green house and did what he had to do.Suddenly my phone began to buzz. It was Jackson.
"Hiya."
" Fifi, how would you like to meet me outside in the town centre in 1 hour?"
"That would be great. Why?"
"You'll see. Remember to bring a towel, swimming costume and flip flops."
"Okay..."
" See you in a minute."
"Bye.- wai-! "
He hung up.

That was odd. Why would he want to see me again? Not that i was complaining . I walked back into the house and put the kettle on for some hot squash. This would be a day to remember.