The First

I love the way you look
Your eyes, they twinkle

Like on a typical love at first sight scene in any movies, when your world suddenly on slow motion because you saw the person you fell in love at first sight with.

Your lips, they curl
Your whole spirit lifts.

The whole world is silent, but my heart isn't.

Why is she here?

Of all the places she could've chose to stay for free time, why here in library?

She's not fond of reading for Pete's sake!

I love the way you look
As I watch you across the room

How can I not constantly caught my eyes drowning in her beauty?

That is until you looked at me
And nothing else could compare.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

She caught me staring at her.

I avoided her gaze and buried myself on the page of the book I was stuck on, cause I was too busy staring at her. I tried to compose myself in a comfortable position cause I'm sure as hell I was caught off guard when we made eye contact.

"Excuse me, Miss Kim. Are you reading that book?"

A familiar voice took me by surprise as I was busy cursing myself for being too clumsy.

"W-what?" I stuttered, still burying my face on the book.

I wasn't reading for fuck's sake. I am clearly covering my face because of embarrassment, because of you Lisa Manoban.

"You're cute." She suddenly said that made me arose from the book I was hiding, and look at her straight in the eye. "And feisty. I like you." She blurted all of a sudden that made my heart beat faster and louder than it ever was. To the point that the librarian might hear it and will kick me out of here.

"What?" I asked again.

What the fuck is happening to me?

I am the most popular girl in this school. A consistent honor student, fashion IT girl, the only daughter of a chaebol family, and many more to mention that is loved by many, and also hated by few since they're insecure bitches who can never get on my level. I consider myself literally perfect, and I just stuttered, got embarrassed in front of this athlete low class player. Well, not totally low class, since she owned like how many percent of this university.

But, why do I even bother talking about that? I am literally embarrassed right now, and I hate that she knows about it.

"Since when did THE Jennie Kim became deaf?" She said, placing her hand on her chin.

That damn long fingers.

"Since when did you became so annoying?" I retorted back.

She just smiled and she suddenly grabbed the book I was holding. "Never knew you have a talent of reading the book upside down." She said, waving the book a little in front of my face.

Dear Lord above the heavens, please just get me out of here as soon as possible.

"It's none of your business." I rolled my eyes. "Why are you even here? You're disturbing me." I said as I was fixing my things, because there's no way in hell I will still stay after I embarrassed myself in front of her.

"I want to talk to you." She calmly said. The serious tone in her voice made me nervous at all, but not enough to intimidate me as I know myself I can have her under my control.

"I don't have time for that." I said as I hurriedly grab my things and was ready to walk away from her. But what she said after made me freeze on my spot and look at her in disbelief.

"Let's date."