Somebody Else

ChaeSoo

So I heard you found somebody else.

It was the first thing that Jisoo heard when she got out of her car and entered the cheapest bar in town. She was not in the mood to party, but in a mood to just relax while having a drink and whoever owns this place deserves a love from her.

It was a recommendation from her fans, yes she has fans, cause she's the most famous author in Korea, and probably in states, although she prefer writing in Korean, she didn't expect that her books will blow up also outside her hometown, and she has a lot of fans, so as requested from American fans, she made two versions in every book that she wrote. But after a year of hiatus, she came back with nothing, absolutely nothing that made her fans sad. And earlier she tweeted that she needed some time to relax and be back again with a new story. Lots of fans suggested some bars cause they read from Jisoo's facts, that she needed a drink before she'll write the story and just let her mind and hand with her pen do the work. Some of them suggested a high class bar with a name on it, she searched it, but none of them will make her relax, her phone won't stop buzzing and she let it buzz until it stopped.

Randomly picking the number 311, she scrolled through the comment section and started counting and finally saw the comment, she searched the bar, and said it was the cheapest bar in town, but the ratings and comments said that it's the best bar they've ever visited compared to the other expensive bars.

And at first I thought it was a lie.
I took all my things that make sounds
The rest I can do without.

Greeted with warm air and a lovely voice filled her ears, she immediately ordered her usual drink and took a seat, (not so far from the unknown performer) where she can still see her, strumming her guitar and her voice full of sadness.

I don't want your body
But I hate to think about you with somebody else
Our love has gone cold
You're intertwining your soul with somebody else
I'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone
And then leaving with somebody else
No, I don't want your body
But I'm picturing your body with somebody else.

Judging by the lyrics on the song and her voice, she's broken-hearted. She put on her brightest smile, yet a fake one, and cleared her throat.

"So, let me tell you a quick short story. Would y'all like to hear it?" She smiled, and the crowd erupted with cheers for her, probably seeing how broken she was, decided to give her the moment.

Jisoo, who was immersed behind the story of her performance today, took a sip on her drink and watch the performer, studying her features and only one thing came into her mind.

Chipmunk.

She mentally laughed, but can't help to noticed that she's really beautiful in her eyes. She unconsciously smiled and soon came back from reality as she heard her voice.

"So, as you can see, the title of the song speaks my story, and obviously the lyrics." She chuckled, trying to hide the pain on her voice. "So, my girlfriend just broke up with me." The crowd let out a load "ow" and one of them shouted "it's okay girlie, kick her vagina with your longs legs" and "you deserve someone better."

She chuckled at the comments and just continued her story.

"Not really today though, but it was last week. You know, when you love someone and you didn't know you already gave everything to them and then at the end, you just hurt yourself, because you didn't even left a single thing for you, because you're in love and when you're in love, trust me, it's the best feeling that you'll ever feel, but how ironic that the person you love the most hurts you the deepest."