Still Love Her

Jennie's fans waited for a really long time at a hotel in Thailand. They weren't mad that they waited for a long time, cause they knew that Jennie will show up to her fans, as what she promised, because she absolutely love her fans.

After the announcement of disbandment of the most popular girl group in the world, known as BLACKPINK. Their fans protested outside YG ENTERTAINMENT that they should have another years to stay in music industry or be on the other entertainment. But the members; Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa, already decided to do the things they love without the name of BLACKPINK. They asked their fans to respect their decision and finalized the contract.

Everybody knew what's between Jennie and Lisa, the whole world knew about them. They didn't exactly shout out to the world that they're together, they kept it lowkey, but their shippers are even better than FBI nor Detective Conan. It was obvious, their love was too obvious. And then it happened.

As few years passed by, Jennie continue to do her solo career as a singer-songwriter. She loves being in music industry and do collaborations with her idols. And she could not ask for more, when her fans shouted her name as she walk out from the hotel to meet them.

But one particular thing catches her eyes. A huge billboard of her ex-lover was freshly displayed just in front of the hotel.

She got more beautiful than ever, still with her legendary bangs and longs legs.

"Still love her?" A fan asked her silently and she realized she was staring at the picture for so long.

She just smiled and continue taking pictures with her fans, but her eyes never leave the moment she met a pair of familiar brown eyes.

Are y'all up for another story?