Somebody Else [2]

After a week when she felt something on her heart and a week after the incident, Jisoo stayed on her room, she worked hard for the new story for her fans, since she'll publish two versions. She tried to forget the chipmunk girl, she drowned herself into writing but no matter what she did, she can still remember her, because her story was inspired by her, she can still remember how the sound of her voice made her heart flutter, the way the singer strummed her guitar with her broken voice and she can still remember how the singer opened up to her and cried in front of her for the very first time they met.

She likes someone who have story, because of course she's an author, but other than that, she likes that kind of a person, because they're like a book, it's easy for her to visualize them because that's how our brain works, we imagine it in our mind while reading. She likes that kind of a person, because she wants to hear their story, how they struggle and fight it, how they let go and move on, how they loved and many more things. Each one of us is like a book, we should wait on someone to understand our entire story, not someone who only shows interest on the first chapter.

Hesitating to go inside the bar again because of what happened, she leaned on her car and just stared at the main door of the bar. After a week, she finally had the guts to talk to Rosé again, she didn't know what Rosé felt when she opened up to her. In those week, she was just writing and thinking about the feelings she felt on her heart. She thought that her butterflies on her stomach and her heart collaborated, because it was her very first time to have a feelings on a stranger, (not entirely stranger since they already introduced themselves) that it was maybe love at first sight? She didn't know and after a week, there she goes, standing in front of the main door and will find out the answer once she'll get inside.

She took a deep breath, as if she's in trouble and will get punished inside. And finally she's inside the bar, only to found out it's empty. She scanned the area and found a person on the counter, arranging the expensive drinks.

"Excuse me."

The person turned around and shocked plastered on her face. "Oh my goodness. You're Jisoo!" The girl exclaimed and stop doing her work to entertain the new arrival.

Jisoo just chuckled and lean her elbows on the counter and make a flower pot pose. "Yes, I am. Where's Rosé?" Just as she mentioned the girl's name, the voice made her heart flutter again.

"What are you doing here?"

She covered her nervousness by smirking at her and showed her confidence side. "Well, Jisoo felt sad since Rosé left her last week and Jisoo wanted to talk to Rosé." She said on third point of view and smiled at her, showing her heart-shaped lips.

"Yah unnie, why did you do it? How can you leave my pretty Jisoo unnie like that?" The girl glared at Rosé, but then smiled at Jisoo, which Jisoo reciprocated.

"Your pretty Jisoo unnie? Get out before I'll make you see stars." Rosé glared at her also and took a side glance at Jisoo, who was still staring at her.

"Jisoo unnie, I'm sorry if I'm too formal but please release your new book as soon as possible. I want to see Rosé unnie crying again hehehe." The girl immediately ran away as she saw Rosé's death glare on her.

"Don't mind her. I'm not your fan."

"That's sad. I kinda use your story as my comeback book." She pouted and Rosé immediately snapped her head to raise her brow at her.

"What?"

"I was inspired by your story. And I'm sorry if I did that without your permission. But, I wanna know you more, if it's okay." Jisoo scratched her nape and wander her eyes around the corner of the bar, looking back and forth on Rosé's eyes and the ceiling.

"Why?" After a moment of silence, Rosé finally spoke. She was speechless. She never expected that a famous author will use her story and make it read to her fans. Sure, she was thankful for that, but she was still embarrassed to face the author again, after her outburst last week. And the most embarrassing part was that, she was crying in front of a famous author and leave a not good impression for her of their first meeting as a fan and an author.

"Because it was an interesting story. Don't worry I won't continue it if you don't want to."

"No, it's okay. I mean, for the sake of your fans, especially me. Like, we're waiting for your next book. And it's really amazing that you use my story to be your next story, which is wonderful, because you're like the famous author and your story is base on a broken hearted girl, who is your fan, and me, well, the fan and I'm really excited for that." Rosé made herself embarrassed again and she bit her lip.

"You're cute." Jisoo absentmindedly spoke.

"What?"

"What what?"

"You said I'm cute." Rosé whispers, but loud enough for Jisoo to hear.

"Did I?" Rosé just nodded, afraid to open her mouth again because she might rambled again.

"Oh I'm sorry." Jisoo spoke, but she widened her eyes when she heard the way her voice delivered the sentence.

"Not that I'm sorry because I called you cute, but I'm sorry because I was lost in my thoughts and It slipped on my mouth, but I didn't regret calling you cute...because you really are one." Jisoo quickly covered her mistake and whispered the last part, but still enough for the other girl (who was blushing) to hear it.

"Oh."

After that, silence wrapped around them again. Both of them prayed that someone will interrupt them, and luckily it was answered.

"Hello gays." An unknown girl entered the awkward scene, little did they know, she was eavesdropping since then and now, she can't even hide the big smile on her face.

"Rosé, finally you moved on and found a gorgeous girlfriend. Mind telling me her name?"

"Unnie." Rosé hissed.

"You're no fun." She said and turned to face Jisoo who was wearing an awkward smile. "I'm Alice, her older sister. I'm also your fan, but not too fan like this person beside me." Alice gave her a soft smile and her smile became bigger when she saw her little sister glared at her. "Oh, how I love to see you pissed. See you around gays." Alice gave them a teasing smile before she went to the back door.

"I'm sorry about her."

"No, it's okay. I feel you, cause my older brother and sister are just like her." Jisoo just chuckled and Rosé just smiled.

"Do you wanna maybe.."

Both of them spoke at the same time and let out a small laughed.

"You go first." Jisoo insisted.

"Do you wanna, maybe like come here later for another performance?" Rosé asked silently, afraid of the author's rejection.

"Is this another 'broken hearted song from a broken hearted girl' performance?" Both of them chuckled at the author's teased and Rosé shook her head.

"Well, okay then. Expect my arrival at 7."

Rosé nodded. "What about yours?"

"Do you wanna, maybe like stroll around tonight and get some fresh air?"

"Yeah sure, I like that. After my performance though, we can do that."

Jisoo nodded. "So, see you tonight?"

"See you tonight."

Sorry for any mistakes :(

Suggest some songs, guys 🥰