Love Me Harder

"Jennie! What are you doing there? Your shift isn't over yet! Get your ass back here right now!" The manager of some cheap fast food restaurant that Jennie's currently working at, huffed in annoyance as she saw her flirting with some dude. The latter rolled her eyes and gave a small bye and a flirty smile to the random guy.

"You're lucky, you're my manager." She mumbled, but loud enough to be heard from the manager.

"Oh daebak. I'm the one who hired your broke ass and looked at you now, thanks to me you're now a human."

"Well, thanks to me your broke restaurant is now getting more money because of me."

"Well then, thank you."

"I can't believe you give up already, that was a lame fight Jisoo." Jennie chuckled and gave Jisoo a side hugged.

"We still have a lot of customers. Now get your ass back to work, or I'll fire you." Jisoo, then tapped her head. "I can't believe you flirted with that guy." She added as she looked at the guy, who was now walking towards them.

"I can't believe either." Jennie scrunched her face as she face the guy who's now standing in front of her with a smirk.

"Hey, I was thinking that I could show you my pet." The smirked on his face was still there, thinking he might hit the jackpot. He then motion his eyes down to Jennie's cleavage that made his eyes sparkle. What a lucky day, he thought.

"Sorry, I also have my own pet." Jennie smirked as she saw the epic face of the guy.

Jisoo stifled her laugh and shook her head while walking away.

"W-what?"

"I said, I also have my own pet."

"Do you even know what I'm talking about?" The guy asked.

"Yes, you're talking about your dick. But I also have mine, so why do I need to see yours? Do you want to compare your dick to my dick? Cause I'm sure as hell that I can satisfy your mother's needs more than your dad." Jennie chuckled as she went back to the kitchen, leaving the guy who was speechless.

"Jennie, give this order to number 15."

"Yes, madam Jisoo."

"Shut up." Jennie just chuckled as she walked to the table where number 15 was. Before she placed the order, her peripheral vision caught something.

A black haired girl with bangs, looking like a living barbie doll, is staring at her and trying to take a peek because Jennie's co-worker, Rosé, was blocking the view. Jennie saw her lips move, probably asking something to Rosé that made the latter took a glance at her and went back to talk to the customer. The unknown customer never leave her eyes to Jennie, she was still staring at her, while having a conversation with Rosé.

"Miss, my order."

"Oh? Yes, I'm sorry." She broke their staring contest and place down the orders. She, then walked away, almost like running  because of how that single stare made her weak.

Jennie's POV

"Bye guys. See you tomorrow."

"See you!"

What an exhausting day. I changed into a simple outfit, since I'm poor as fuck and tied my hair into a messy bun, while walking towards the exit. And as I open the door, cold air greeted me that made my eyes closed and took a deep breath.

"You look stress."

A sudden voice made my eyes open and scanned who it was.

"Yeah, you look really stress. I'm here, Jennie."