Yellow

"Jennie unnie!" Lisa excitedly went to the older girl, with her big smile and sat next to her. "Guess my favourite color." Lisa exclaimed. Too hyper for Jennie's liking.

Jennie rolled her eyes and slight shoved Lisa away from her. "Black." She mumbled and continue doing what's left behind.

Lisa pouted. "But that's your favourite color."

On the next day and so on, Lisa always do and said the same thing and Jennie answers the same color, sometimes different colors, except yellow.

One day, Lisa wore a yellow sweater, giving Jennie a hint that it's her favourite color.

"Jennie unnie!" Lisa exclaimed again, too excited that Jennie might finally guess her favorite color. "Guess my favorite color."

Jennie looked at her in the eyes and gave her a small smile. "Do you want to know, why I never gave you the right answer?"

Lisa nodded, her big smile still plastered on her face.

"It's because, I knew all along you're gonna leave us someday... leave me someday. And the only thing I can do, to have your attention was in that way. I'm sorry I was so dumb and so coward." Jennie bit her lips to stop herself from crying. "Lisa, your favorite color is yellow."

Lisa smiled and kisses her forehead. "I love you Jennie."

"I need to let you go, I'm sorry." Jennie clutched on a yellow sweater she's wearing. "I love you Lisa." She said and looked at Lisa, who's fading into the other world.

Oy follow me on twitter @delu_obsession

We can be friends amp HAHAHAHAH