Chapter 1: Part of us

Chapter 1:

**hey. Here's chapter one!! In this and the rest of the chapters, i will be switching up the POV's. If you haven't read my other stories, please do so. Tanks**

Niall's POV

Waking up is hell. My head throbs. I go to reach it, only to discover that in tied to a chair. "Help!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Nothing happens.

I don't remember much about last night. All I remember was meeting a rather pretty girl and being led out into an ally with Liam and Zayn.

Oh god! Where are the boys?

I look around the room. In it, there's a small bed, a desk and a ton of pictures stuck on the walls. Most of them are of a very beautiful young girl and her four friends. One looks like she could be her sister.

I try wiggling my hands out of my make shift cuffs, but duct tape is too strong for me. I hear footsteps come up what sounds like stairs and the door swings open. In front of me stands the girl in the pictures. She has medium length brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes. She is medium height and very skinny.

"Your awake." She says, grinning like crazy. For such a small girl, she sure can scare the living day lights out of somebody. I nod and try not to scream.

"What's your name, Blondie?" She asks me. She walks over to me and pulls up another chair to sit on. She is now sitting directly across from me, her intense glare boring through my skull.

"Niall" I say. She rolls her eyes. "Okay Niall, what's the rest of your name?" She really was scaring the shit out of me. "Horan. Why exactly am I here?" I ask. Curse my big mouth. The girl slaps me across the face. Hard. "I didn't ask you to speak, now did I?" I shake my head no.

"Well, since you asked, you're here because you and your little friends are about to become out next victims." She grins. "See you soon Niall Horan." She days before leaving the room. Victims?!

Harry's POV

"Hello?!?!?" I yell. I've been stuck in this chair for over an hour and I'm getting bored. I was put in someone's bedroom. I hoped it was the pretty girls from last night.There were clothes everywhere, on the bed, on the floor, everywhere.

The door opened and a girl walked in. It was her! The girl from last night. "Hey babe" I say, putting on my best cheeky smile. She giggled and walked over to me.

"If you weren't going to be killed in an hour, I'd actually consider hooking up" she says. Wait. I was going to be killed? In am hour? Oh god. I dropped the smile. "My name is Aria." The girls says.

A pretty name for a pretty girl. She has medium length brown hair that curls just at the end, and striking brown eyes. She is of medium height and pretty skinny.

"I'm Harry. Harry Styles. I'd shake your hand but, their kind of stuck to me." I say, trying to get her to untie me so I could run.

She doesn't fall for it. "Nice try Curly Styles, but your staying here." Aria says and walks out of the room.

I'm screwed

Eleanor's POV

"I asked you a question!" I yell at the boy with a striped t-shirt and red pants. He just turns away from me. "What is your god damned name?!" I shriek. He sticks his tongue out at me and I lose my cool.

I grab his tongue and pull my pocket knife out, holding it up to his face. "Tell me your name stripey, or I swear I'll cut your tongue out" I say.

He gives me a scared look and nods. I let go of him and fold my arms. "My name is Louis Tomlinson." He says. "Thank you. My name is Eleanor. Nice to meet you." He nods. "Eleanor, that's a really nice name. I like it." Says Louis.

Wow that was flattering. I blush and look away. "I like you Eleanor. Maybe we could be friends?" He asks. I nod, even though I feel like I want to be more than friends.

I knew we couldn't though. Meg would never let us. My job was to kill this fine young man. I knew in my heart that I couldn't even lay a finger on him if It was to harm him

I'll just have to convince Megan to not hurt any of them because I was sure Danielle, Aria and Perrie had feelings for them too.

Megan's POV

-one hour later-

"It's time girls!" I say as I get up form my spot on our couch. It was time to kill the boys. I was going to make it slow and painful, more fun that way.

To my surprise, the girls sigh and walk off to their rooms. They seem upset about something. Strange.

I walk to my room where Niall was being held. When I get there, I find him trying to twist his body sideways, so he can bite at the tape binding his hands together.

"Having fun there?" I ask. He immediately stops and looks at the ground. I sigh and cut the tape away from his feet first. I look up at Niall, who looks rather nervous.

"You've never seen a knife before?" I ask him. He nods. "I'm just scared when you have one. You're not gonna hurt me with it, are you?" He asks me.

I run the blade along his palm, and he screams. "Oh sorry, it slipped" I say in mock apology. Niall glares at me while blood runs down his hand, dripping onto the carpet.

I chuckle and cut the tape off of his hands. He stands up and rubs his wrists. "Let's go Blondie" I say and pull him out the door.

We walk down the hallway and into the basement. In it, Liam, Harry, and Zayn are already there. No Louis.

"Where's El?" I ask Perrie. She shrugs and walks off to god only knows where.

Danielle and Aria are talking to each other in the corner. I only catch a bit of their conversation. "Convince, Megan, Love, Boys" is all I hear.

I walk up to them. "What are you girls talking about?" I ask them. The expressions they wear tell me that their hiding something from me. "Spit it out ladies" I say.

Aria and Danielle look at me and then at each other. Aria nods to Danielle, who nods back at Aria. They don't say anything.

"Are you going to tell me, or am I going to have to force it out of you?" I ask them. Aria gulps and then sighs.

"You can't kill them" she says flatly. "The boys we mean" Danielle finishes. I just stare at them. Usually these girls were blood thirsty animals, who would kill anything and everything in their path. Now their going soft because of some boys we kidnapped? I think not.

"What? I don't think so!" I yell. "These boys are gonna be dead whether you like it or not!" Aria gives me the puppy dog eyes.

"Please Meg? Can we just keep them?" Aria asks, as if she's asking me for a pet. I scowl at her and Danielle. "Give me one good reason" I say.

By now the boys have stopped doing whatever they were doing, and have come to stand beside Aria and Danielle. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't gut them right here and now" I say again, through gritted teeth.

Aria and Danielle look at the ground. "Because we love them" someone says from behind me.

I whip around to where Eleanor is standing hand in hand with Louis. My mouth drops down to the floor. "You what!?!" I screech.

"You heard her loud and clear!" Perrie says as she hugs Zayn. I couldn't believe this. My girls LOVED these boys. There was no way that I was going to win this battle.

"Fine! The boys can stay" I finally give in. Aria and Danielle high five and Eleanor and Perrie jump up and down.

"I have some conditions though" I continue. There was no way that I would let them win. Even though it was nine against one.

"First, the boys will remain here. Under no circumstances are they allowed to be out of your sight" everyone groans.

"Second, boys if you want to stay here, you will have to care for yourselves. We are not your maids" the boys nod.

"And finally third, if you are to stay boys, you will have to be one of us" ....

**oooooh!! What will happen next? Thanks for reading chapter one of my brand new fanfic, Cold Blooded Killers (CBK). Fan vote and comment on your opinion so far! **