Chapter 13: Love Brings Happiness

**hello everyone. So, this will be the final chapter. I know I'm sorry.

Thanks to @clove_loves_1Dxox for this chapter**

~2 years later~

Megan's POV

"Brookie. come on you can do it" i cooed to my baby daughter. she was 2 years old and still couldn't walk but Niall and i were very encouraging to her.

"baby girl c'mon come to daddy." he held his arms out in case she tried to take a step and fell. she clapped and moved her little foot out and took a quick step forward and collapsed in Niall's arms laughing.

she got right back up and walked about 5 steps to me. i pulled her into my arms and gave her a big kiss on the cheek and squealed.

"i knew you could do it my baby girl. good job. go walk to daddy, Brooke." i congratulated her. She giggled and started walking again.

i walked out of the room to go call Cher's gang. i wanted to invite someone over cause well, it gets lonely being cooped up watching my daughter and lazy ass husband eat the whole damn house. not that I'm complaining, i love them. the phone rang 3 times before it picked up.

'this is Cher." came a high pitched voice.

"hey girl its Megan. i wanted to invite you and your gang over for a sorta kinda party tonight. OK its not but we could all get together and you guys can meet my daughter Brooke-" i was cut off

"OH MY GOD YES I WANNA SEE THE LITTLE CUTIE PIE!! ILL BRING THE GANG RIGHT OVER." she hung up in a hurry.

i chuckled and made my way back in the living room to find Brooke sitting on Louis. She's got a fistful of his hair and is tugging on it. HARD. he groans and tries to stand up but she knocks him the the crotch hard and he drops like a sac of potatoes to the ground in a curled up ball.

"what did you do that for?!!" shouts harry bending down to help his precious 'boobear'.

Brooke just giggles. I start to laugh too, because, well Lou just got taken down by a two year old. I pick up Brooke and tell her to go find her father. She toddles away while I help Louis off the ground. "What where you doing?" I ask him.

"i was tickling her. that's all. Then she went all crazy on me. Shes just like you, ya know" Louis groans in pain from the beating. what a baby.

Around us, the rest of the gang laughs in agreement, kind of fearing brooke taking them down too.

"whatever, you wimp. Cher's gang will be over in a bit." i walk out of the room with a smirk on my face cause Ive got to admit that was fun. i miss stuff like that.

Louis POV

Niall is so gonna get it when I'm feeling better down there, cause i cant hit a girl and honestly I'm quite scared of her. she crushes boys' man hoods!! that's enough to make me run. harry came over and handed me the frozen bag in a towel. i tenderly placed it on my area. the relief was bliss but made me wince when i pressed to hard.

Liam spoke up "awww little boobear cant take a small beating. how hard could she have hit you?"

i grunted and sat up glaring at him. "why dont you tell me when i slam you in the nuts." i say menacingly with a smirk.

that shut Liam up. then from the front door came a loud knock that sent Megan flying down the stairs to answer it. a chirpy looking Cher popped through the door followed by the rest of her gang. i was surprised they actually came. Cher's been busy for ages now and they just got off the polices case.

"so wheres little Brookie??" Cher coos in delight.

she runs over in her stupid 8 inch heels that i don't get the point of and picks up Brooke and placing her on her lap on the couch.

i watched as they played together on the little couch while the boys all crammed themselves on the other couch and Cher's gang awkwardly sat on the floor next to the couch surprised staring at Cher and Brooke doing their own little thing.

i mean i was kind of weirded out too, little Cher from the big bad gang playing with a baby? shes really changed for the better.

Chers POV

OK so Megan's baby is the cutest thing in the entire world. i don't really care that everyone's just silent staring at me like i just crawled out of a ditch. she is sooo cute!!

i am engaged now but i don't know if Megan or the boys know yet. the truth is, I'm getting scared. ive got a big secret that i need to talk to someone about but i don't know if should. i need time to think. i pick Brooke off my lap and put her in Zayn's arms almost dropping her and run out of the room. the footsteps that follow me there are Megan's - i can already tell. she shuts the bedroom door behind her and sit on the bed beside each other awkwardly.

she speaks up "what happened out there? you were fine and playing with Brooke without a care in the world. so why did you just leave her in uncle Zayn's arms?? you've gotta tell me whats wrong Cher so i can help you, please."

I sniffle - which is rare for girls like us. We're usually tough and mean - and grumble "I'm pregnant Megan. i haven't told anyone, you re the first and I'm scared to be honest. am i too young? what will my fiancé think? how am i gonna take care of it? I'm really confused." My voice cracks near the end.

she pulls me in for a big hug and rubs my back and says "we'll i know we'll all definitely be there for you. me, the gang, the boys. we're here for you so all you have to do is make the big announcement. you'll be a wonderful mother. you re a tough girl and will be fine."

she laughs lightly and sighs "i guess you re right. but when should i tell them??"

"what about right now. you can go call (bf) over and then tell them. i cant wait to see the surprised looks. also, you have to promise me to hold Brooke again. she wailed when you left her with Zayn."

we both laugh loud. "poor Zayn." we say at the exact same time.

i nod with a small laugh and we walk back out into the living room. I usher everyone to sit down so i can make the announcement. I clears my throat and start.

"basically I'm pregnant guys. that's all."

Megan's POV

Her gang jumps up to hug her and the boys give a 'whoop whoop' and we all cheer. even my little Brookie who smiles while Niall picks her up and gives her a little spin and she giggles "dadda dadda"

we all gasp and i get teary eyed. she just said her first words! Niall gives lifts up her shirt and blows her a big raspberry on her stomach making her squeal in excitement. he takes her in his arms and i smirk, shes such a daddy's girl.

the boys are playing with Brooke's toes and hands while Cher and her gang are talking amongst themselves.

i lock eyes with Niall and feel the world go slow motion and freeze like in those movies because well, I'm looking at my world in this moment and I've discovered that,

love brings happiness. and ive finally found mine

THE END!!!!!

**omg I'm sooooooo sorry this took so long. I just kind of lost interest in this particular story. Thanks to @clove_loves_1dxox for this final chapter :) I love all of you guys and thanks for reading cold blooded killers.