Chapter 3: Brawl

Chapter-3

Megan's POV

I attach my lips to Niall's. "hey Megan- woah!" Someone opens the door. I immediately push Niall off of me, and he goes toppling over the side of my bed. I whip around and glare at Aria, who's staring wide eyed at us.

"What do you need?" I ask cooly. Aria shakes her head and sighs. "As long as this doesn't turn into your previous relationship, it cool with me. I don't want to clean up that mess again" she walks away.

Niall's head pops up from beside the bed and he gives me a questioning look. "My last boyfriend kind of pissed me off one day and I flipped. It wasn't pretty". Niall now looks scared.

I laugh. "I'm not going to hurt you. Well, unless you do something really stupid" he nods and comes back to sit with me.

After a while, I hear gunshots. I drag Niall outside with me as we go to investigate. Danielle has a gun in her hand and is aiming it at Louis, who has an apple on his head.

"Are you sure you won't hit me?" Louis asks. Danielle laughs and closes her eyes, pressing the trigger. A bullet whizzes over Louis's head, straight into the middle of the apple.

Danielle smirks as Louis runs behind Eleanor for protection. Perrie notices me. "Megan! Come over here, we're teaching the boys how shoot!"

I walk I we to her and pick up a black hand gun. There is targets set around the yard and I aim at one. When I hit the bullseye, I hand the gun over to Niall.

He looks at the weapon in his hands and then back at me. I position his arms properly and he shoots, only missing the red circle by a few inches.

I leave Niall to practice and walk over to Aria, who is trying to get Harry to hold a gun, but failing miserably. I grab the weapon from her and throw it at Harry's head. He catches it, not wanting to get brained, and Aria smirks at him.

"Did you tell anyone?" I ask her. She shakes her head. I pat her on the back. "Good because if you do, there will be consequences" I see her gulp as I walk away.

Eleanor is now trying to teach the boys how to make an explosive out of a can of pop, some sticks and a lighter. She shakes the pop can and sets a few sticks around it. Then she takes the lighter and lights the sticks on fire.

Eleanor and I duck as the pop bomb goes off, spraying the boys with the sticky liquid. I can't help but laugh at their surprised faces.

I'm about to walk back into our house, when my phone dings. I scroll over the text and sigh. "Girls! Come here for a second please!" I yell and they all come running over.

"What is it?" Aria asks. I hand her my phone and her eyes go wide. Same with the other girls. "Since we have to do this tonight, and the boys aren't trained properly yet, we can drop them off at our parents house since they've been bugging us about it" I say

Aria gasps. "When did you get all soft on us? Letting the boys out of your sight?" She shakes her head. I roll my eyes and start making up a plan.

Later that night, I gather up a bunch of weapons, tucking them in my boots or under my belt for easy access. Eleanor and Danielle round up the boys and we all pile into our black range rover.

The boys climb into the back, since there isn't enough space for ten people to sit on the seats, and I blindfold each of them.

"What are you doing?" Niall asks in his adorable Irish accent. Since the other boys are already blindfolded and the girls aren't watching, I give him a quick kiss.

"It's just for precautions" I say and climb into the drivers seat. I find the street the boys parents were on and come to a stop in front of the house.