Chapter 4: I'll be back!

Chapter 4

Megan's POV

"Is it really that hard to act like a normal teenage girl?" Louis asks. I stick my tongue out at him and put on a pink shirt. Yuck! Pink! I'm not allowed to wear my usual black leather.

I pull up a flowery high-low skirt thingy and grab a pair of black leather heels. Louis tries to put a pink flower in my perfectly straightened hair. I quickly snatch it out of my hair and shove it into his mouth.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Eleanor says as she walks into the room. Louis spits out the mangled flower, kisses El, and then leaves.

Eleanor looks me over once and shakes her head in disgust. "We look like a garden threw up on us." She says. El somehow got forced into a floral dress and brown combat boots.

I hear one of the boys scream in pain, and Harry comes running into the room, clutching his head. Aria stomps in after him, holding a fair sized chunk of his curls in her balled up fist.

Her pink summer mini dress is covered in sparkles and sequins, as is her sparkly silver shoes that she throws at Harry's head.

He tries to hide behind me, but Aria grabs him by the collar. "I swear to fucking god, I will rip the rest of your hair out if you try to put any more sparkles on me!" She yells and stomps back out of the room.

The other two girls meet us in front of the range rover. Perrie is wearing a short white lace dress with sky high white heels while Danielle has a light purple blouse with some white jeans and black flats.

We all pile into the car, driving off into town to meet the boys parents. I'm super nervous about getting caught, I don't really give a shit about what they think of us.

Before exiting the vehicle, I flip down the sun visor and grab a small throwing knife, sliding it into the back of my bra. Who knows if I'll need it or not. We make our way up to the door of Liam's house, where the boys parents are waiting inside.

After a few knocks, a middle aged woman with blonde hair opens the door. "Hello everyone!" She says in an Irish accent and ushers us inside as four more sets of parent rush to the door.

Niall introduces me to his parents, Maura, the woman who greeted us at the door, and his father Bobby. We chat for a while until its time to leave. I swear, I've never been so antsy in my entire life.

As we say our goodbyes and walk back to our vehicle, i cant help but feel like someone is watching us. I slip the knife out, concealing it in the palm of my hand.

We arrive back home and immediately the girls and I take off our ridiculous clothing, changing back into our usual black leather jackets, dark jeans, and black combat boots.

I plop down on the sofa beside Niall. Louis comes running into the room, dragging Eleanor behind. Aria and Harry slowly make their way over to us, as does the rest.

"Can we please play truth or dare?" Louis whines like a little kid. "Only if its strip truth or dare!" Harry yells. I nod and Lou starts the game. "Hazza!!! Truth or dare!" He screams at the top of his lungs.

"Lou! I'm right here, you don't have to yell! And dare. I choose a dare" Harry says confidently. Louis smiles evilly.

"I dare you to..... Make out with.... LIAM!" Louis yells once again. Harry's eyes widen and Liam crosses his arms. "How and why did I get dragged into this?" He protests.

Harry takes his shirt off and continues the game. "Eleanor, truth or dare?" He says. I immediately know the answer. "Dare!" She says.

Harry thinks for a minute. "Hmmm, okay uh, I dare you to eat an entire jar of peanut butter". El runs into the kitchen and comes back with the PB and a spoon.