Chapter 5: Our New Victim

Chapter 5

Perrie's POV

"You twerk that ass girl!" A random dude yells at me. Me and the girls were currently on another one of our 'jobs'.

This time, we were trying to find a twenty year old guy by the name of Jeremy Grace. He was one of the boss's drug dealers that had missed his weekly delivery.

Boss was NOT happy. So, here we are at some run down club filled with pedophiles. As you could probably tell, I was twerking on one of the tables.

Apparently this guy was attracted to blondes and girls who had a good body. I look over at Megan and Aria, who're flirting endlessly with a group of middle aged men.

Danielle and Eleanor were lurking near the bathrooms, checking out every male that walked by.

I climb down from the small table because I was getting tired and my phone vibrated in my back pocket.

From Zaynie:when r u girls getting back? Lou's driving us crazy!

I can't help but laugh. Over the past few days, we've discovered that Louis can certainly be a handful. I send him a quick message back.

From Pezza: soon babe. Then we can have some fun tonight ;)

Someone scoffs in my ear and I whip around. A guy, probably three years older than me, is looking over my shoulder at my messages. What a creep.

"Can I help you?" I ask a bit rudely. The guy smirks at me. "I didn't know that such a pretty girl, could be so much of a whore. I like it". Even though I want to slap this random guy silly, I play along with him.

"What's your name?" I ask somewhat seductivley. He pulls me closer to him and whispers in my ear. "Jeremy, but you can just call me Jer". Bingo! I've found our target.

I let Jeremy lead me towards the bathroom, where Dani and El are waiting. Once we get near, I give Eleanor 'the look' and she draws her gun.

At first Jeremy is surprised, but he eventually realises I led him into a trap. He slaps me across the face. Hard.

I hear a gasp from behind me, see a flash of black, and then Jeremy is pinned to the ground by Megan.

Megan pulls her switch blade out and stabs it into his leg, so he can't run away. She drags him into the woman's washroom and locks the door behind us. Since there is no other girls, we're all alone.

Megan's POV

"You ever fucking hit one of my girls again, I swear I will-" Aria cuts me off. "Can we just get out of here please?"

"What do you girls want. Please, I'll give you anything if you let me go!" Jeremy begs. I grab him by the collar, jostling him a little.

"One, you forgot to deliver the boss mans, erm, supplies. Two, if we let you go, you're just gonna go to the police anyways. Three, it's more fun to make you suffer" I say.

Jeremy reaches up and grabs my right arm. I scream out in pain and he smirks, gripping it even tighter. The girls have to hold me back so I don't tear his insides out.

Instead I whack him over the head with the bottom of one of the girls guns, making him fall into unconsciousness.

Me and the girls drag him back to our car, shoving him in the trunk and driving back home to our boys.

As soon as we get back, we drag Jeremy's sleeping body through the door, down some stairs, and into the basement of our warehouse. The boys all look pretty shocked as we do this.