2: From Within

Enji's pov:

After they left the estate grounds. I close the door and release my spell. Darkness fades as candles light up the house. Blood, byal, and other bodily fluids are all over the floor and walls from killing those who've tried to escape. I step forward and crunch a bone beneath it.

Enji:"Damn kids. I keep telling them to clean up after they eat or else this would happen. Now we gotta kill off the rest before they come back."

I walk down to the basement and see natsuo feeding on a girl she's without her muzzle and screaming in pain. So I pull him off her.

Enji:"What the hell do you think you're doing? I told you to clean up your mess upstairs. Now we got company watching us."

Nat:"Relax. No one can see through your magic. We're alright."

Enji:"You're wrong. I suspect one of them had true sight."

Nat:"A dragon!? Fuck fuck FUCK!"

Enji:"Put the muzzle back on and finish it off. We wouldn't want another mouth to feed Now would we?"

Nat:"No, sir."

Natsuo does as he it told. Ripping her throat out with his fangs to destroy evidence of multiple bites. I then go to fuyumi who has humans under a spell that keeps them trapped in never-ending nightmares. That way their body keeps producing a hormone that she loves to taste.

Enji:"Plans have changed. We have been found out. Pull the plugs now."

Fuyu:"Let me gather a few bags for the road first. Then I'll finish them off."

I nod and keep walking. Passing by Touya's empty room.

Enji:"Sorry I couldn't save you from the hunters son. Looks like we'll be heading out once more."

I press my forehead to the door and pray before moving on to shoto. That's when I see him washing the human's hair. Water filled with herbs so he can touch it and help the male.

Enji:"Still keeping him as a pet I see. Unfortunately it's time to put him down. SNASH has found out what we're doing. So everything must go before tonight."

Shoto stops moving and looks up at me.

Sho:"I refuse. This human is different. I've treated him better than the others have been."

I walk over and slap shoto with enough force to throw him away from the pet. Then I grab the humans hair and force his head under the water.

Enji:"It's no difference. You have him under a spell to keep him obedient and you've been feeding from him."

On the young male's back are claw and whip lashes that are old. Showing signs he's been tortured.

The male's doesn't resist or try to pull out of the water. So when I lift his head up. The blindfold rolls down to expose one eye. Just as that green eye begins to open. I drop him, and he collapses to the stone floor.

Enji:"Kill him before tonight or I will."

As I walk away. Shoto rushes to that thing's side. Checking on him. As his head begins to bleed from the scratch made by the floor.

I grit my teeth and ready myself to protect my children tonight. I go up to my bedroom and grab the human female names rai that I married as a cover and feed from her until she's dry. Making sure to take in every drop. Ripping her to bits to get every bit.

Shoto's pov:

As I check on his wound. I go to lick the blood. Only to stop myself and bite my own hand. With my blood. I put it on the sight and heal it.

Sho:"I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything about the ones on your back. "

I look and see his eyes stair off like a distant object has his attention. I go to remove the muzzle.

Sho:^Maybe I should turn him. No, father would stake him immediately. I guess there's no other choice.^

I stop myself and open wide. Fangs ready to finish the job.

Sho:"huuhm!"*Crunch crackle slurp tic-gulp.*