14: Just In Time

3rd person pov:

Dabi stands beside shigaraki and watches shoto kicking Bakugou's ass.

Dabi:"My bets on shoto being last."

Shi:"You're just hoping to kill him yourself."

Dabi:"True, but have you noticed? Your pet isn't fighting back."

Keigo looks from behind them.

Kei:^This isn't what I wanted for us. I fell in love with you back when I was a hunter. Our eyes locked when I was ready to stake you. Only for you to smile and ask for a quick death. As your father beat on you growing up. Instead I offered you a way out. Pretending to be your one and only food source. I bound myself in chains for you. Then the night we were to depart came, and you were late by the door. I ran down and saw you trying to feed on him. Your brother attacked you like a rabbit animal. Slamming you into the wall and setting you ablaze. He then broke off the leg of a chair to stake you. After he checked up on his human. I rushed you to your room and tried to feed you. Only for no response. So I took you to shigaraki. Who gave us another chance.^

Keigo walks up to Dabi and tries to hold his hand. Only to be backhanded away.

Dabi:"Don't touch me human."

Kei:^Those eyes aren't his. It's a demon in Touya's body now.^

Meanwhile, shoto tries harder to get to Bakugou's neck.

Sho:"Why aren't you fighting back bakugou? Do you want to die that badly?"

Baku:"It was an acedent. I honestly thought tonight wasn't the full moon. My calendar must've been marked wrong."

Sho:"Wait, the one by the stairs?"

Shoto backs off. Remembering that the figure would sometimes come from that direction. As shoto turns around.

*SPLACK!!*

Outside of the church is monama and izuku.

Mon:"He's inside."

As monama licks his lips. Only to be hit by the blue spirit fire dabi sent out. Turning him to ash.

Mon:"I'm so close. Just a few more-"

*POOF!*

Izuku looks at the church and sees the shadows of shoto and bakugou fighting through the stain glass.

So he rushes in. That's when he sees both shigaraki and dabi who have rans their hands through both bakugou and shoto.

Dabi:"He's here."

Shi:"It's a shame to end things like this, but we can't have you getting in the way."

Both pull their hands out. Causing blood to gush out.

Izuku's eyes are wide with tiny pupils. As the reflection in them shows both shoto and bakugou coughing up blood.

Izuku floats over to them.

Shoto looks up at izuku and goes to say something, but dabi uses his nails to slit Shoto's throat deep enough to cut the vocal cords.

Dabi:"Don't even try it."

Keigo clutches his robe in anger.

Kei:"This isn't right."

Keigo looks up from the floor to yell his heart out.

Kei:"You're......... YOU'RE NOT THE TOUYA I FELL FOR!!"

Sho:^Touya?^

Dabi laughs and grabs izuku to pull him in for a bite.

Dabi:"It's too late to go back now! How I've longed to feed from you again. Such a k8nd heart and pure soul. It's a boundless caring soul that drips itself into your blood. Giving us vampires the brief feeling of being human again. It's like a drug to us."

As dabi opens his mouth. Bakugou stands up.

Baku:"I won't let you drink a single drop of his soul!"

As bakugou stands up. More blood gushes out.

Izu:"Don't move kacchan! Your wounds."

Baku:"Are nothing compared to what happened to you. I'm sorry for what I've done. Now let me make things right."

Bakugou smirks, causing izuku to tear up and nod.

Just as bakugou takes a step forward. Shigaraki comes for him. So shoto shields him with his body.

Baku:"Why?"

Sho:"I.....I've began to grow attached to the both of you...... so you b....better not die on me, wolf."

Dabi uses spurit fire to bind izuku with flame rings.

Dabi:"Don't move dinner. I'm going to setting family matters."

Izuku feels weak. Like he's continuous, and yet he can only watch what happens.

Baku charges at dabi. Only for the demon to get behind him.

Dabi:"You're not my target."

Dabi grabs a broken table leg and runs up behind shoto.

Baku:"Shit!"^ I won't make it in time!^

Shoto looks back in time to see someone get in the way.

Keigo has blood dripping out of his mouth.

Kei:"This isn't the dream we wanted. You told me that a quiet life in the country and turning me so we could be together forever was your ultimate dream. Even adopting some kids by giving the sick and dying another chance at life. Don't you remember?"

Keigo grabs the stake for a moment. Only to pull dabi into an embrace. Impaling the stake into dabi aswell.

Dabi:"You bitch. I......I was so close to-"

Kei:"That's enough. It's time for us to go home, together this time."

Keigo says a small prayer. Setting izuku free and causing the horns to fall off dabi.

With a smile. They both kiss before setting ablaze and turning to ash.

Baku:"Looks like it's three against one."

Shi:"Your math is off. It's a one on one."

Shoto falls back to reveal cracks in his body beginning to spread.

Shi:"Vampires are just cursed souls bound to a body that longs for life. So what happens when the body rejects the soul and begins to decay? You get either a mindless hungry ghoul, or a bond of regrets and soulless body to turn them into a zombie. Until we find out. It's just us two."

Izu:"K....kacchan!"

Bakugou turns and sees izuku being thrown out of the church. As the holy grounds is rejecting him. As Keigo's last act was to help izuku escape.

Bakugou turns to face shigaraki in a fight.

Baku:"mother fucker...... I'll......... KILL YOU."

Bakugou growls out the last two words. As he begins to transform.