11: A Spell To Help

3rd person pov:

When Bakugou wakes up. He steps out of his room without a shirt on and taps Shoto's shoulder.

Baku:"Tagging in.*yaaaawn!*"

Shoto stands up and heads to his room to rest for the day.

Bakugou knocks on izuku's door.

Baku:"Oi! Breakfast will be done in a few. So get up and ready nerd."

As izuku stretches and tries to wake up. He grabs some clothes and a towel for a bath.

Meanwhile, bakugou heads downstairs and looks at the calendar.

Baku:"We're a day closer to dread."

With a sigh. He opens the fridge to get the ingredients.

Baku:"Looks like we gotta make a trip to the store.^Would it be wise to leave deku here while I shopped? I can't take him with me. That basterd might be outside, ready to strike.^

Bakugou grabs his phone and looks through his contacts. That's when he finds the perfect person to help.

Minutes pass and izuku walks down while rubb8ng a towel on his head to dry his hair. Only to see a female at the table with bakugou. They haven't noticed him yet. So izuku listens in.

Ururaka:"I don't mind helping out, but you seem like groceries aren't the real problem."

Baku:"Since you're a witch. Is there a potion to suppress a beasts hunger?"

Urur:"You don't want midoriya getting hurt right?"

Baku:"THAT'S NOT IT! I just don't want to be a full wolf if I kill him."

With a smile. Ururaka puts a bottle on the table of red sparkling liquid.

Urur:"A sip of this should help, bit be careful. If you have any lust for him. That beast won't be tamed. As the root of this is a love potion. If it's for love. You'll only devour him if you're rutting during the moon. So be cautious."

Bakugou hands her money for the groceries and a cut of hair for payment.

With a sm8le. She stands up. That's when ururaka sees izuku.

With a bow, she makes her way out.

Urur:^Those two have a bond that no one can break. I can see the red string around them and a bad energy trying to cut it.^

Before shutting the door. Ururaka pops her head bad in.

Urur:"Hey bakugou. There is another way. Just go to church."

Izuku is confused by her last words.

Izu:"What does she mean by go to church?"

Baku:"The church is holy grounds. So creature can go inside without the priests permission. That might actually work."

Izu:"You want me to go there during the full moon? If it'll ease your worry. I'll go without questioning it."

With a nod in agreement. Bakugou starts the day like normal. Only change is what happens when shoto wakes up. His hunger grows. So he drinks a bit more than the previous day.

Sho:^This is strange. Maybe it's because the blood isn't fresh? I'll feed from midoriya after three more days pass. That way, he won't be in danger-^

The feeling of being watched hit him with a wave of bloodlust. When shoto turns around. A shadow is seen with yellow eyes, demon horns, and vampire fangs.

With an index finger tipped with blue fire. It points at shoto before vanishing like mist.

After that day. The figure stopped coming and shigaraki stopped texting. Weeks passed and it was the marked day on Bakugou's calendar before the full moon. So he drank the potion that night. He knew that tomorrow he would take izuku to the church. So he was preparing himself for the start of the hunger pains that start before transformation night.

The moment he gulped it down. He felt a pulse throughout his body. So he drops the bottle.

Izuku hears the crash of the broken glass and rushes up to Bakugou's room.

Since shoto was outside keeping watch. He doesn't notice what's happening. As he's been trying to ween himself off the dependence of izuku's blood. He's distracted by iching and his own hunger pains.

Sho:"Why is his blood like a drug? It isn't normally like this."

The figure appears behind shoto while he's on the roof.

Dabi:"It's because he isn't a normal human."

Before shoto can turn to face him. The scent of garlic crosses his nose. Causing shoto to faint.

Dabi picks up shoto and calls someone.

Dabi:"Got my target. Now we wait for the others to come to us."