7: Dreaming

3rd person pov:

Shoto looks around and makes his way to the computer.  Only for a sharp pain to throb in his head and fangs.

Sho:"Damn, these hunger pains."^I mustn't feed from midoriya.^

Shoto bites himself. Causing the smell of blood to fill the air. With a few sniffs. Bakugou sits up and checks on izuku. Seeing that he isn't injured. Bakugou ruffles his hair and leaves the room. Bakugou then goes and sees shoto feeding from himself while crying.

Baku:^Looks like he really doesn't want to feed from deku.^"tch."

Bakugou heads back to his room. While watching the door. Hours pass, and just as the sun is minutes away from rising. His body gives out, and he collapses on his bed.

As izuku sleeps. A shadow reaches down from the ceiling. Long fangs shine in the dark with yellow eyes looking at him as if he was a juicy steak. It licks its lips and draws near izuku's neck. Just as it is about to bite. Those green eyes open, and he sits up in bed. Startled from his nightmare of memories.

As izuku looks around. He doesn't see anyone in the room with him.

Izu:"Is this my old room?"

Izuku stands up and stumbles a bit before getting his balance back. When he opens the door. He sees someone asleep in the room across the hall. As he steps forward. Shoto is beside him.

Sho:"Morning midoriya. Sleep well?"

Izu:"What's going on?"

Sho:"You're safe now. Come with me. That way we can talk in private."

As izuku walks behind shoto. He notices that this house seems familiar, but he can't recall why.

Once in the library. Shoto gets on his knees after facing izuku.

Sho:"Now that you are free from that house. I know this seems selfish of me to ask, but with your permission. I'd like to stay by your side and protect you from harm. In exchange, I won't feed from anyone but you. A few drops a day, and I'll give my life for yours."

Izuku sees the blood on Shoto's wrist.

Izu:"Did you feed from yourself again?*sigh* here."

Izuku offers his neck.

Izu:"You've done so much for me. If my blood is that important. I'll happily give it to you."

Shoto caresses izuku in an imbrace and sinks his fangs deep into izuku's neck. Causing the human to whimper in pain.

Hours pass before bakugou wakes up. That's when he hears izuku laughing downstairs.

He sits up and quickly heads down. Only to see shoto and izuku playing sheraids. Shoto has two straws up his nose while barking like a dog.

Baku:"Oi! Why didn't you wake me when deku got up!?"

Sho:"I thought it best to leave sleeping dogs laying."

Izu:"That nickname. Kacchan!?"

Izuku begins to cry and run towards bakugou. He body slams bakugou with a hug.

Izu:"I can't believe it's really you. I thought I'd never see you again."

Bakugou pulls izuku in close. That's when he catches the scent of blood on izuku's neck.

Bakugou looks over, and shoto is smirking. Bakugou reads Shoto's lips.

Sho:<He's mine wolf. I've won.>

Baku:^We'll see about that.^"Hey deku. Would you like to live with me? I'd like to catch up for lost time."

Shoto glares at him and breaks the straws after pulling them out.

Izu:"Of course. I'd love to, so long as you don't mind."

Baku:"I don't mind. Both of you can stay here."^That way I can protect you from his hunger.^

Izuku's eyes glimmer with joy.

Baku:"I have but two rules here. Everyone sleeps in separate rooms, and don't go in my room during the full moon. No matter what t you hear."

Izuku nods and agrees. While shoto isn't happy, but goes along with the rules.

So shoto comes up with a plan to make bakugou regret the first rule.