8: Petty

3rd person pov:

As Bakugou stands in the kitchen. He's reading over izuku's medical discharge papers for any vitamins he could be low on.

Baku:"So he needs red meet. Guess we're having veal tonight. Would soup be a good side? Maybe a salad and baked potatoes?......... fuck it. I'll make it all and let him choose."

As shoto helps set the table. Izuku gets up off the couch to assist.

Sho:"Rest up, midoriya. You still have to recover from what happened."

Izu:"Yeah, but -"

Shoto leans in close and whispers in his ear.

Sho:"We only wish for you to get better. So, just wait a while longer. Don't force anything that could cause your recovery to slow."

With a pat to izuku's head. Shoto smiles and sets the table in moments. That's about the time bakugou sets the salad on the table. Only to pull one up.

Baku:"Do vamps even eat food?"

Sho:"Don't worry about me. I'll eat later."

Bakugou sees shoto lick his lips and izuku whimper. So bakugou throws a blood bag across the table.

Baku:"There's no need. I've prepared you some O- blood. "

Bakugou smirks and walks away.

Baku:^I won't let you lay a fang on him again."

Bakugou goes back into the kitchen to finish up. That's when he gets a text.

D<When's a good time to come over?>

Baku:"Shit."

Shoto looks at the bag.

Sho:^He shouldn't have this unless he has a vampire friend. What are you hiding mut?^

Izu:"Is that not the right flavor for you?"

Sho:"I've said this before."

Shoto tilts izuku's head up.

Sho:"Your blood is the only blood I want."

Shoto stands up after teasing izuku and goes to the kitchen.

Sho:"Take this back. It isn't yours to give away in the first place."

Shoto sees on Bakugou's phone that a guest is coming over. So he heads back to the table.

Moments pass before bakugou comes in and sits on the other side of izuku with their plates and bowl of soup.

Baku:"Dig in."

Sho:"Don't m8nd if I do."

Shoto wraps an arm around izuku while he's trying to eat. Shoto's hands rub against izuku's chest. Causing the human to turn red.

Izu:"T....todoroki?"

With a lick to his neck. Izuku whimpers before the bite.

Bakugou grits his teeth with enough power to cause a creeking sound in his jaw.

Shoto soon stops and bites his finger for a drop of blood to heal the bit area.

Sho:"Dinner was delicious."

Shoto glances over to see a pissed off wolf look8ng back at him. The eyes of a beast longing to rip out the throat of its prey. So, shoto sits back down as izuku eats.

A few minutes pass in silence before bakugou sees that izuku has something on his cheek.

Baku:"Oi nerd. You got something on your face. Let me get it for you."

Bakugou licks izuku's cheek. Causing his face to turn red. The human looks down at his plate and scarfs down the food. Even chugging the miso and mushroom soup.

Izu:"Dinner was delicious bit I think it's time for me to go to bed. Thank you for everything. Today was amazing."

Izuku takes his dishes to the kitchen and heads upto his room.

As the wolf and vampire stair each other down. Blaming each other on izuku leaving. That's when the doorbell rings.

Sho:"Your guest is here. Better not let them wait."

Shoto goes upstairs and sees through the open door to izuku's room that he's curled up in a ball on the bed. The blood inside shoto is very warm. The heartbeat is fast. As if he's been k8ssed for the first time. Shoto even feels the butterflies in the stomach.

Sho:^You love him, don't you, midoriya?^

With a soft smile. Shoto knows that he'll eventually have to let izuku go. The thought of losing him causes his chest to ache. As if his heart pulsed for a moment.

Shoto then heads to his room to investigate bakugou. Hoping the computer has answers.