9: Clock Strikes Soon

3rd person pov:

Bakugou opens the door with a heavy gulp. Putting on a brave face.

Baku:"How many times do I have to tell you!-"

Bakugou backs away from the door with fear in his eyes.

From those chapped lips. A vampire speaks.

Shig:"Is that any way to talk to the one who gave your family its curse in the first place? Now sit mut. We got to talk about our deal."

The door shuts as shigaraki enters the house.

Bakugou backs up and sits at the dining table.  Shigaraki stands behind him. Causing the pup to shiver.

Baku:"What is it you want? I thought dabi was coming to talk like your usual messenger bird."

Shi: "He's, a bit preoccupied at the moment. By the way. How's that human jerky doing for you? Is it helping you suppress the beast within?"

Bakugou grits his teeth, knowing that he should be discussed by the taste. Yet even now he craves it. Just the mention of it causes Bakugou to salivate. A drop of drool leaves his lips. So Bakugou wipes it away when shigaraki leans over him.

Shi:"Don't think you can hide anything from me. I can scense your heartbeat increase. Unfortunately  S.N.A.S.H. is getting suspicious. So there won't be any more jerky. Luckily this will be your last full moon. Make it through without killing anyone, and you'll be human. Then your ancestor will be forgiven for killing my sister."

Shigaraki grasps Bakugou's chin and makes him look up.

His eyes glow like a devil as he grins ear to ear.

Shi:"Be careful you don't lose what you've only just got back."

Bakugou's eyes widen.

Baku:"How do you know about deku?"

Shigaraki chuckles. So Bakugou goes to stand up. Only to be thrown back into the chair with a single flick of his wrist.

Shi:"Don't try anything you'd regret. Humans are so easy to break. Yet they sing the most beautiful tone when they do."

Baku:"I understand."

Shigaraki pats Bakugou on the head and walks to the door.

Shi:"Glad to hear it. See you in a month pup."

When shigaraki leaves the house. Bakugou hyperventilates due to a panic attack.

Baku:"^What now? I can't protect deku from this.^"Unless I send him away with the vamp. No, no! I don't trust him with deku."^Who se could- *huh!* Shittyhair!"

Shoto hears everything from his room. Since it's a round room by the stairs. The echo reaches his sensitive hears.

Sho:^If you really want to be human. You shouldn't trust a man who makes deals.^

Shoto lays on the couch. Only to hear a scratching sound on the roof. So shoto uses the remote to draw back the sun guards. That's when he sees that the scratches wasn't exactly what it seemed. There was a scratch line, but the five inch thick glass is cracked in multiple lairs and melted at the top.

Shoto sees words carved in the glass from the extreme heat.

<Trio marked for death.>

Shoto's eyes are wide, and pupils shrink. So he runs to check on midoriya. Only to see that he's fast asleep with no signs of anyone entering his room. Yet shoto still feels uneasy. So he sits beside Bakugou's bedroom to keep watch. An hour passes before bakugou heads upstairs. As he cleaned up after dinner before going to bed. That's when he sees shoto putting salt by izuku's door.

Baku:"What the hell are you doing!"

Sho:"SHHHH! Midoriya is asleep. If you wanna know so badly. Take a look in the library at the ceiling."

Bakugou passes by and looks around.

Baku:^What is he going on about?^ "There's nothing here-"

A few moments pass, and bakugou comes back.

Baku:"I don't like you, but as much as i hate to admit it. You're the only extra strong enough to help keep deku safe. Needless to say. If you hurt even a single hair on his head."

Sho:"I'd rather fall on a stake than let anything happen to him."

Baku:"You take night shift. I'll take day shift."

Sho:"What about your job?"

Baku:"I'm on leave until deku is reunited with his family, or until the case is closed. The boss thinks that something about the case wasn't setting right with h8m. So he's investigating it further. So until I'm called back. I'm on paid vacation."

Sho:"Where do I sign up?"

Bakugou heads into his room to get ready for bed.

Baku:"We'll talk about that later. Time to start your shift vampire."