12: Your Heart And Soul

3rd person pov:

As izuku opens the door. He sees bakugou on his knees with his back to the door. His head is down as he grunts in pain.

Izuku steps into the room, causing the floor to creek.

Izu:"Kacchan?"

Grunts turn to growls as bakugou lifts his head. Revealing blonde wolf ears atop his head.

Izuku backs up when bakugou looks over his shoulder, and he sees bakugou drooling like a mad dog.

Before izuku can turn around. Bakugou pins izuku to the wall.

A few sniffs of izuku's neck causes the human to close his eyes.

Then bakugou licks his neck where shoto bit him.

Those hungry eyes look at izuku softly. That's when Bakugou's tail comes out the back of his pants.

Baku:"D....deku. i....... I want you."

His face flustered as he looked away from izuku.

The green haired human's eyes open wide. That's when Bakugou throws izuku onto his bed and shuts the door.

Izuku goes to sit up. Only for Bakugou to straddle him and push his face into the pillow. Growling in his ear.

Baku:"You're my chew toy now."

Bakugou uses his claws to shred izuku's clothes before lightly nibbling on his ear.

Izu:"K....kacchan- agh~"

Bakugou grinds on izuku's ass. Letting him know what's about to happen.

With a quick pull. Bakugou rips off his own clothes and positions himself to izuku. Slowly guiding himself in to ease izuku's pain.

With hands now moving up, izuku's body with every inch entered into the human. Bakugou licks izuku's back, shoulders, and arms.

Izu:^ This isn't right. He's not in the right state of mind. Yet even so. I feel like I've been waiting too long for this.^"Kacchan........ stop-nha~"

Bakugou is now completely in izuku.

Baku:"Does it hurt?"

Izu:"N.....no hng~."

Bakugou thrusts his hips slow. Eventually, picking up the pase.

Izuku becomes a red, flustered, moaning mess.

Baku:"How I've longed for this moment. I feel as if this I'm drifting away. Now I can let myself go all out.

As Bakugou's continues slips into the uphoria of stimulation.

His beast begins to gain control.

Snaral8ng moans followed by growls as his thrusts harder into izuku.

Izu:"Ah~Agh~nhaah~ k...kacchan~"

Bakugou pulls out for a moment to flip izuku around to face him. Crashing his lips into the humans before thrusting back in. Ramm8ng himself into izuku without easing back in.

Izuku cries out in both pleasure and pain.

As izuku reaches up and grasps the sheet tight. One of Bakugou's hands pins his wrists together.  Using his weight to pin izuku down. While also keeping his balance.

On Bakugou's free hand grows sharp black nails.

Izuku has his head back and eyes closed. Enjoying every moment.

That is until he opens his eyes and sees bakugou hand raised above him.

Izu:"Kaccha-?"

*SPLACK!*

Bakugou smiles while licking his lips.

As bakugou starts eating. Pulling meat away with hi a teeth. Izuku doesn't cry from 5he pain. As he feels nothing.

Izu:"Don't b...lame yourself. I.....I'm happy to h....have helped ease the p....p...ain you've faught for so l....ong."

Izuku cries with a smile on his face and says four words that draw bakugou back to his senses.

Izu:"_  _ _ _ _  _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _."

The glaze over Bakugou's eyes fades. His pupils shrink in horror at the sight before him. His face and right hand are covered in blood. He sees a l8feless shell laying under him. Drawing colder by the minute.

Bakugou gets off izuku and sees izuku's naked body with a hole in his chest where his heart should be.

Bakugou quickly looks around the room.

Meanwhile, as dabi is about to jump from rooftop to rooftop. He hears a loud bang. When he looks in the direction it came from. He smirks.

Dabi:"Right on time. Run little wolf. Run to your master."

Bakugou only has pants on, and in his arms is a white sheet with a red stain and feet dangling out from under it. Running Beaufoot, bakugou heads to the church for help to save izuku's life. As there's a man known for granting miracles there.

Bakugou uses his foot to knock on the doors.

Baku:"I know you're in there! Please help! My...... he needs help!"

The doors open and bakugou sees a bl9nde male in robes praying by candle light ahead of him.

Keigo:"What is it my child? It must be important for a beast to step on holy land."

Baku:"It's a human. Please save him! I'll do anything as payment."

Keigo looks back with those bird like eyes to see the wolf before him showing guilt and pain. While clutching the bloody sheet in his arms.

Kei:"I'll do what i can, but you'll have to wait up here until I'm finished."

Bakugou nuzzles the sheet before hesitating to hand izuku over.

Keigo walks behind the stage to the basement. Once down there. Dabi is leaned back against the wall.

Dabi:"Nice acting. He really bought the act. Now, what's next?"

Kei:"We harvest his soul from his blood and dump those three in the same hole."

Dabi:"Ashes to ashes."

Shi:"Dust to dust."

Shigaraki walks out from the shadows with a smile on his face.