6: Hidden Memory

3rd person pov:

Bakugou walks up to the nurse who's beside izuku's bed.

Baku:"So when will I be able to take him home?"

Toga:"I'm removing the iv now. Once we get his discharge papers. He'll be all yours, sir."

As bakugou looks down at izuku's face and smiles. Something happens to the oblex that took izuku's form.

While reviewing the memories he copied. Gin sees someone with a white, messy hair smile while crying. Hearing him speak.

"You're too delicious for shoto to keep to himself. I've never tasted a pure soul like yours."

Gin spits out blood and goes back to his blob form.

Toga:"What's wrong, Gin?"

Gin:"I saw a buried memory that wasn't supposed to be seen."

Baku:"Like it was erased?"

Bakugou glares at shoto.

Sho:"I never glamered him. This is the only spell I've put on him. However, I know who has."

Baku:"Tell me who it is."

Sho:"It wouldn't do any good because I killed him for hurting midoriya."

Baku:"Who was it!?"

Sho:"My oldest brother touya. The hunter human he fell in love with vowed to kill me for setting touya on fire and staking him. That human took Touya's body and ran."

Toga leaves to get the papers with Gin.

Bakugou sits on the foot of the bed and rubs izuku's leg.

Sho:"Hands off him, wolf. He's mine to protect. I won't repeat myself again."

As shoto draws his fangs out. Bakugou stays calm while keeping eye contact.

Baku:"I knew him before you. However, let's let him decide when he wakes up. He'll be at my place and when he wakes up. We'll both ask him who he wants. Does that satisfy you?"

Sho:^If he wakes up and sees Bakugou first.^

Shoto remembers all the times that when he was trying to teach izuku. The telepathic link changed to multiple memories of izuku and bakugou hanging out. T h e room felt like it was full of love and loss.

Sho:^I'll lose him. So I must be the first one he sees.^"Fine, but I'll be waiting at your place as well. We wouldn't want you to eat him before he wakes, mut."

About that time, Toga walks in with papers and a wheelchair.

Toga:"He's free to go."

Baku:"There's no need for the chair. I'll carry him out."

Bakugou puts izuku on his back and grabs his legs. While shoto puts his cape over izuku.

Sho:"It's just to keep him warm. The crisp fall air could make him ill."

Both walk for miles in the dead of night to Bakugou's house. It's massive, and yet he lives alone.

Sho:"Talk about too much for one person. How do you use all of the space?"

Baku:"It's the family home. When my parents were killed five years ago by a vampire. The house became mine."

Bakugou heads upstairs and opens the door to a room covered in the halfbreed hero All Might merch.

Baku:"I managed to set the room just like you used to have it, deku. Since your mother moved away to find your father. I asked for your things to set up the room for your return."

Bakugou nuzzle his head against izuku's and licks his cheek before pulling away. Shoto is standing in the doorway, seeing it all.

Sho:"You love him."

Bakugou growls low and looks at shoto.

Baku:"Nothing will stand in my way. Whether  he wants me or not. I'll always protect him. As I've given him my loyalty when we were kids."

Bakugou grips his collar tight. That's when shoto sees the tag on it.

<I.M. & K.B. Forever.>

It's on a gold tag with copper colored letters imprinted on it.

Baku:"Now let me show you to your room."

Bakugou pushes shoto out and shuts the door behind them.

Your room is beside deku's. My is across the hall. Now, let's go to bed. Whether you sleep or not. I don't want you  roaming around my house. You should be entertained in there. You have books, a television, and a computer to use. Now, good night."

Bakugou opens his door and shoots the scratches on the walls and chains on the floor. Bakugou tucks the chains under his bed to hide them. Then, he pulls wallpaper over the deep claw marks on the walls.

Sho:"You haven't fully turned yet? Doesn't that hurt?"

Baku:"Good night, fanger!"

Bakugou keeps his door open to keep watch over izuku's door. As shoto walks into his room. It's a library with a gaming lounge attached. In the center is a couch and table. On the ceiling is a glass roof to let in sunlight. Then he sees a tiny remote on the table with two buttons. He presses one, and shades draw in the cover the ceiling.

Sho:"Vampire proofing?" ^Why would a wolf need that?^