13: Broken Soul

3rd person pov:

As bakugou sits on his knees by the lit candles. His head down in prayer.

Baku:^I know I've never prayer before, but if you are real. Please save him. I don't care what happens to me. So long as Deku gets another chance.^

Keigo uses his eyes to search for the thread of life that attacked the soul to the body.

Dabi:"So how long will this take? It's been far too long since ice had a taste."

Kei:"You can't get a taste, because husband soul has passed on."

Shi:"That's only in the case of regrets. Since he has a kind soul. More than likely he's a ghost saying his goodbyes before passing on. Dabi, send out a spirit fire to find him."

Dabi:"Stop ordering Me around. "

Dabi casts out off his fingertip a blue ball of pulsing fire.

Dabi:"Capture the ghost we seek."

The flame takes off like a shooting star passed bakugou.

When Bakugou lifts his head. His ear twitches.

Shi:"So you've lost our deal. Looks like I've got another family pet."

Bakugou turns around. Only for shigaraki to grab the collar and rip it off Bakugou's neck.

As it comes off. Bakugou reaches for it. Only for shigaraki to step on Bakugou's head and force him to bow.

Shi:"I hope you're more entertaining than the others that came before you."

Bakugou growls. Only to give up.

Baku:"So this is my punishment for what I've done?"^I except my fate.^

Meanwhile, dabi opens the wine cellar to see shoto bound by chains.

Dabi:"We'll good evening shoto todoroki. I've brought you something to eat."

Dabi throws a rag soaked in blood at Shoto's feet.

He turns his head away. Only for the smell to catch his attention.

Sho:"What have you done to midoriya!"

Dabi:"We haven't touched him. Your wolf friend, however. Well you should ask him yourself."

Dabi breaks the cha8ns and shoto stands up.

Sho:^I feel cold. Has something bad happened?^

Shigaraki drops shackles by bakugou.

Shi:"Put these on. Then the show can begin."

After bakugou puts them on. He feels a wave of bloodlust behind him.

Sho:"Bakugou, why are you covered in midoriya's blood?"

Bakugou turns to see Shoto's eyes are red, fangs pertrude from his lips, and nails are now claws.

Baku:"I ate him."

Shoto uses his speed to grab Bakugou's face. Slamm8ng h8s head into the wall across the room.

Shoto hisses as he tried to get to Bakugou's neck to rip it out.

Elsewhere, iida does his Comunity service and cleans up a graveyard. Polishing tombstones and replacing flowers. That's when he hears someone crying.

Iida walks up to see a white robed person curled up on a grave with his knees to his chest.

Iida:"Is everything alright?"

Izu:"Why didn't he tell me they were gone?"

Iida looks at the name on the grave.

<Inko midoriya.>

The grave next to it is another member of the family.

<Hisashi Midoriya>

Iida:"Izuku? What happened?"

Izu:"Kacchan was tricked and now he's probably beating himself up because of it. Please help him before it's too late!"

Iida sees izuku crying. Then a figure comes up behind izuku.

Mon:"You're that brat the wolf kept barking about! I know someone that's been waiting for you. If you come with me. You can save his life."

Iida:"Monama. Don't listen to him. He's got a grudge to settle with bakugou!-"

Monama gets behind iida and runs a wooden stake through his chest.

Mon:"Now now what's the fun if you spoil the game's ending."

Izu:"I'll go, but 9nly if you heal his wound and don't hurt anyone else."

Monama bows to izuku.

Mon:"You have my word. Now let's get going."

Monama throws a rag soaked in his blood at iida. As if he had planned this ahead of time.

Mon:^Once we get infront of that wolf. I'll devour the ghost right infront of him.^

Monama licks his lips in excitement.