4: A Wolf Growls For Revenge

Kiri's pov:

As we arrive just before sunset. We're given orders to set up traps for an attack.  As I ready myself to take the blunt force of the attack. I use my stone skin as armor for the attack.

Sero is a mummy and uses his bandages to set up snare traps to slow them down. Jiro will stun our enemies with her siren screech. While iida rushes inside to check for servivors, or retrieve bodies. The moment the sun sets. The doors creek open.

Tetsu:"Here we go. Remember your mission. Stake every vampire on site."

We nod in understanding with wooden stakes in hand or bandage to throw.

Shoto's pov:

As I sit at the table. I feel the warmth of that human's blood getting colder. The heartbeat I feel from it is slowing at an alarming rate. Worry becomes me. As I fear help won't make it in time. Them father opens the door and charges out to fight. Natsuo and fuyumi follow behind him. As they head out. I scense something behind me. So I sit up and use my supernatural speed to run across the room.

Sho:"An alien?"

Iida:"I'd prefer extraterrestrial."

As he teapots behind me. I dodge his attacks and head downstairs.

Iida:"Why are you running away? Wouldn't you like a taste?"

I head to where the human is and I use the darkness to hide my presence.

Iida:"You can't hide forever."

Kirishima's pov:

The big guy heads for the van with fangs shown and claws out for the world to see. So I jump in his way and block his advances.

Kiri:"You won't get past me."

As the other two go in to flank me on both sides. Sero pulls both away and slams them into the ground.

Kiri:"Thanks for the help!"

Sero:"No worries. We got each other's back."

Nat:"Aww how sweet. I wonder if your blood will reflect that."

As the female vampire stands up. She's paralyzed by jiro's scream. So as the female vampire covers her ears. While trying to advance towards jiro.

Fuyu:"I hate noisy food."

Jiro steps back. Being careful where her feet go. The vampire doesn't pay attention and ends up wrapped up in a trap.

Kiri:"One down. Two more to go."

The one before me growls and tries to bite me. Only to be stopped by my armor. Chipping one of his fangs.

Enji:"Damn dragon scales."

Kiri:"That's right. Now time for you to take a NAP!"

I use my tail to slam into his torso like a punch. Throwing him into multiple traps as he slides down the lawn.

Sero captures his target in a web like formation of his bandages.

Then we drag them to sit side by side. As they face the ground. We ready our stakes to stab them through the backs.

Enji:"Damnit. Where's shoto? He should be helping us escape."

Kiri:"How many more of you are there?"

Enji:"HSSSS!"

Kiri:"So your final words are a hiss? Very well. "

As our stakes go down. We stop when iida's voice comes over our headsets.

Iida:"There's a servivor! I repeat. There is one servivor. He's low on blood, but we got him stable. I'm bringing him out with a prisoner."

Enji:"That little brat saved his own ass by keeping his pet alive. I'll kill him."

Enji breaks free and runs towards the house. Triggering traps, but he's too fast to get caught.

I go to run after him, but something passes me like a blur when iida steps outside.

In the blink of an eye. Bakugou is atop enji with his jaws on his throat.

Enji:"D....damn werewolf........ I thought we killed your kind off."

Baku:"Don't try to move. My teeth are poisonous to your kind.

As enji goes to move. A vampire with white and red hair grabs the stake off of Bakugou's side and stakes enji.

Sho:"Go to hell old man. If it wasn't for you. Midoriya would've had a normal life."

Bakugou's pov:

Hearing thar name caused Mr to look back and see that glasses is holding a human with a white hood over his head. That's when I see the pumpkin bunny patch.

I go to take a step forward. Only to stop myself when I notice the moon coming out from behind the clouds is full.

Baku:^Tonight isn't the right time. So I'll visit you in the morning.^"Deku."

I glance over and see the half n half vampire smiling at me. So I walk away and head back to the van before the full moon is completely exposed. It is there in the van where the pains begin. I tremble while holding back the erge to transform. Nails digging into my arms as I hold myself while curled up into a ball.

Baku:^Just a bit longer, and it'll end forever.^

It takes the others a few minutes before we're all in the van again. As earphones and toilet paper face staked the other two. While shittyhair helps calm me down with some beef Jerry.

After getting me Jerry. He drives us back to HQ. While our boss questions the vampire while they head to the hospital with deku. Others stay behind to identify bodies at the scene.

Iida's pov:

I sit in silence. Reflecting over what just happened. How that vampire lead me to the human to save him. From the darkness, a phone slides to my feet.

Sho:"I was the one who called for help. I knew there was a chance that the others wouldn't make it, but something had to be done. Midoriya is a victim of fathers. He was trying to teach me how a true vampire acts, but my human heart was too soft. I placed him under a spell. Once he wakes. The bad memories will disappear. So while he's asleep. Get him to the hospital to extract them for the records of what transpired here. Also, he's bleeding out. Apply this to his wound to stop it. This is a vial of my blood."

A vial rolls out. So I smell it to confirm it's blood. After applying it. He comes out of the darkness with his arms out infront of him.

Sho:"Now you can cuff me for execution. I've fed from him for years now. I'm just as guilty as my family."

Iida:"How many have you killed?"

Sho:"That depends. If you're talking about humans. I've killed none. As for other vampires. I've killed over three hundred. As that's how many times father has turned humans to try and kill midoriya here."

Iida:^We'll know everything once we get the human to the Oblex to make copies of his memories.^