15: Fight For Lovers

3rd person pov:

As izuku is thrown from the church. He reaches forward. Wishing he could help bakugou. Once he stops and flys through a wall. He tilts his head down to cry. That's when he gets a tap on the head.

Kiri:"There's no need to cry. Dry those tears because we are here."

Izuku looks up and sees kirishima, ururaka, iida, shinsou, jiro, and sero along side other creatures that are ready for battle.

Izuku's eyes shimmer with hope.

Meanwhile, bakugou gets ready for at attack.

Shigaraki darts out of sight. As he appears behind bakugou. He's met with a foot to the face from a roundhouse kick from bakugou.

Baku:"I know your tricks. Now COME AT ME!"

Shigaraki wipes the blood away from his nose and licks his hand.

Shi:"Looks like this'll be fun after all."

Shigaraki charges at bakugou with fangs out as if he's ready to bite. So bakugou smirks and leaves Shigaraki an opening.

When shigaraki bites. Bakugou chuckles.

Baku:"Looks like you've forgotten about werewolf blood being poisonous to your kind. Huh?"

Bakugou feels cracks begin to form.

Shi:"It is you that has forgot about my decay bite. You now have a time limit to kill me. Once you're dead. I'll heal myself by feeding on that ghost you cherish."

Bakugou's claws grow in size as he howls at the moon.

Izuku guides everyone to the church. Only to stop when they hear bakugou.

Izu:"Kacchan's in trouble."

Kiri:"How can you tell?"

Izuku's eyes see a white and red string coming out from the church. The red half is attached to Izuku's pinky, but the white one is to the sky.

Izu:"I see his threads of life and love."

Shoto flips himself over and tries to crawl over to help bakugou. Only for his wounds to heal slower the more he moves. That's when he faints.

Sho:"Bakugou, you're the last one standing. I'm leaving this t.....to you-"

Bakugou gets a few cuts on Shigaraki. Only for them to heal in moment. Shigaraki backs away from each attack. Leading bakugou to the stage. That's when Shigaraki grabs a cross made of silver and imbeds it into Bakugou's shoulder.

Baku:"GRRAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAH!!!"

Bakugou cries out in agony as the silver burns him. As bakugou grabs it to pull the cross out. His hands burn aswell. As bakugou growls out in pain. He gets it to budge. That's when Shigaraki puts his foot on it and pins bakugou to the ground by stepping on the cross. Shoving it deeper.

Baku:"FFFFUUUUUCK!"

Bakugou glares up with heavy breath. Frothing from the mouth in anger.

Shi:"There's that look. Many have come before you, but none have put a scratch on me until now. Once I kill you. My research will be complete. Your organs are the key to curing your damned poisonous blood. Humans have been is8ng it to stop vampires from feeding on them for centuries. I intend to change that. Making every creature a food source. Then, the world will be my playground of blood and intrails."

Baku:"I won't let you-ghsss!!"

Shigaraki puts more force to his foot. Causing the cross to deepen.

Shi:"How do you intend to do that? I'm moments away from taking your head."

Shigaraki draws back with his razor-sharp nails.

Bakugou closes his eyes. Thinking back to his memories of izuku.

Baku:^Sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you.^"I love you izuku."

Izu:"And I love you katsuki."

Bakugou opens his eyes to see that they're surrounded by Bakugou's coworkers ready to fight and protect them.

Sero binds Shigaraki and with shinsou's help. They pull him away from bakugou. As Shigaraki resists. Jiro uses her song to try and paralyzed him. Then kirishima gets on top to stake him.

Just as the wood begins to break the skin. Shigaraki growls and breaks free. Throwing everyone away from him with a wave of power. As he begins to transform.

Hair turns black as ash, eyes turn red with yellow Irises, deep cracks form across his body like a web of vain, wings torn like ribbons as they form from the sk8n of his back, and the outer edges are made from his ribs. Fangs grow to six inches long and jaw unhinges like snakes. His hiss strikes terror that freezes everyone except  tetsu tetsu, iida, and izuku.

That's when the ghost comes up with a plan when he sees something in the church that could help.

Izu:"Follow my lead! I have an idea."

Izuku flys around to get Shigaraki's attention.

Izu:"Oooooh look over here. You can't catch me bleh!"

Izuku sticks out his tongue and takes to the sky.

Tetsu:"What is he up to?"

Iida looks and sees a bath of water on the stage for baptisms.

Iida:"I think I might know. Let's get in position.

As izuku flys around nearly getting caught a few times. He looks down to see Bakugou's cracks getting worse. Then he sees that iida has given him the thumbs up.

As izuku smiles and nods. He dives down. That's when Shigaraki gets his hands around izuku.

Shi:"Time to eat."

Izu:"Not yet. First, you need to wash up."

Shigaraki crashes into the pool of holy water. As he growls out in pain. Tetsu tetsu uses the uv cannon in his chest and hits him with it.

Izuku whimpers from the grip Shigaraki has on him, but yells out.

Izu:"NOW IIDA!"

iida runs full speed and jumps up with a massive wooden cross. Staking him in the chest.

However it isn't enough to get to his heart. So Bakugou stumbles over to help. With all the might, they can muster. Both yell out in a war cry to the heavens. As the stake finally pierces his heart. In a burst of light. Shigaraki's body begins to crack apart. Before he turns to ash from the hell fire, that was his soul bursting apart.

Everyone cheers in victory, and bakugou begins to heal.

The wolf takes a sigh of relief before sitting down. That's about the time shoto comes to from a drop of izuku's soul touching his tongue.

Shoto stumbles over to Bakugou's side and pats his shoulder.

Sho:"You did good wolf."

Baku:"Wait, where's deku?"

Bakugou looks around for him. Only for kirishima to pull bakugou and shoto into a group hug.

Izuku shows up way behind kirishima. That's when Bakugou catches sight of him.

Baku:"Deku?"

With a smile. The sun begins to rise, and the first light goes through him.

Izu:"We'll see each other again someday. For now, you both take care. Just know that I'll always be with you."

In the blink of an eye. Izuku floats over and kisses Bakugou before vanishing in the sunlight.

Bakugou begins to shake. So shoto pulls him into a hug. As both cry quietly in each other's arms.

THE END