3: Off The Case

Bakugou's pov:

Once back at the office. We're met by our boss. He's an artificial lifeform made of metal.

Tetsutetsu:"Alright! Listen up! We have an important mission! Tonight, we hunt for fallen souls. They've broken the peace treaty against humans. Instead of feeding and releas8ng humans. They've kidnapped many and torture them. As part of the agreement. Beings found guilty of such a crime will be staked or meet the sun. I'm choosing four lucky souls to go on the hunt. When I call your name. Please step forward."

We all stand shoulder to shoulder as he calls out our names.

Tetsu:"Ejirou kirishima, Kyouka Jirou, Tenya Iida, and finally Katsuki Bakugou. Please step forward."

As I step forward. The blonde vampire beside me mutters to himself.

Monama:"Filthy mut."

I stop in my tracks.

Tetsu:"Please step forward."

Mon:"You're too stupid for the job. A pup who only knows to chase his own tail will only get others killed. Go hump a leg or play fetch like the good boy you are."

I turn around and punch that basterd square in the face and growl.

Baku:"What was that? I couldn't hear you over all the sucking. You're just a soulless, blood thirsty, glorified zombie. Go back to your coffin. Nosferatu wannabe."

Tetsu:"That's enough! Bakugou, you can sit down now. Hinata Sero step forward. You're tak8ng his place."

Baku:"What the hell!?"

Kiri:"Stand down, Bakubro."

Tetsu:"You're off the main team. However, I'll let you guard our servailance van at the scene. As for Manama. You're off the mission for instigating the fight. Infact this was your last strike for picking fights. So please pack up your things."

Mon:"Are you serious? This is a mission that you need me for! No one else knows them more than me!"

Tetsutetsu points a finger and a beam of light flies past the blonde's face. It had enough heat to burn his face without direct contact. Shooting a hole through the door. So he runs out as fast as he could.

Tetsu:"Now are you gonna fight anyone else?"

Baku:"No sir."

With a smile. Our boss teaches me how the equipment works. As we prepare to head out after dinner.

Shoto's pov:

I pull my fangs away and blood drips off them and to the floor. The human shivers and whimpers. So I help dress him. Since he's shirtless. I give him one of my deer hide robes and tie it closed. Then I put over his shoulder something that was his when we first captured him. By this point it's only j I st big enough and cover his shoulders and the hood over his head. I then cha8n his wrists above his head and remove the blindfold. Placing a hand over his eyes instead.

Sho:"Feel no more pain as you drift into slumber. When you awaken. You will be with those you love. I'm sorry for everything you have been through here. I hope that someday, we'll meet again."

The human goes limp as my charm is placed upon him. Blood still dripping from his neck. As I walk out of the room.

Nat:"How merciful. Putting your pet to sleep as he bleeds out."

Sho:"Let's just go. Father is waiting for us."

As the family meets up in the dining room. Father isn't there. As he's waiting outside for S.N.A.S.H. to arrive.

I read the letter he left on the table aloud for everyone to hear.

Sho:"Change of plans. You all are to stay inside. While I deal with our pest problem. This is our home. Meaning that no one can chase us out without a fight."

Nat:"I'll help dad. You both stay indoors."

Fuyu:"Like hell I will. You just wanna taste of all those blood types. I'm not letting you have it all."

As they begin to argue. I can't help but feel embarrassed by the fact that I'm nothing like them. So I sit down at the table. Waiting to see what's next.