Chapter 8: Double the Surprise

One day Amy went to the studio during their session. Andy's hearing is much more kine than the others. Andy walked over to Amy while she was there he talked a while. He realized What he was hearing as Ashley and Amy were cuddling up on the couch. He kept looking at Amy's stomach hearing the heartbeats that was coming from it.

After a while Amy spoke,"Ashley I've noticed Andy staring at me. What's wrong is he mad?"

Ashley looked at him and notice him staring at her stomach then spoke,"Amy he's not staring at you he's staring at your stomach."

Amy looked down touched her stomach then spoke,"Do you think he knows?"

"By the way he's stating I would say most definitely," said Ashley.

Andy smiled because he heard them talk about the baby but he could hear more than one heartbeat. Then he got up and walked out. Andy never said anything.

Two days later Amy and Ashley went to her doctor appointment. The doctor Dr. Eastman did an ultrasound then turned and said,"Oh! Well well well!"

"What? What is it? Is the baby alright?" asked Ashley concerned.

"No Mr. Purdy your babies are fine they look perfectly healthy. You and your wife are having twins. I thought you were having a single baby. But sometimes with twins the babies can have their hearts lined up perfectly and beats match to the point we can't tell that there are two babies," said Dr. Eastman.

"What? Twins! We're having twins!" said Ashley smiling.

They were so happy they went home and after finding out twins they went out and bought another crib and two of everything.

While Amy slept through the night Ashley fixed up the nursery. Since he didn't need to sleep.

The next morning Amy was brought into the nursery. She was so happy to see it all made up for the babies. And he had breakfast for her.