Chapter 11: Andy's story

Andy walked up to him touched the babies smiled Then spoke,"May I see her please Ashley. I want to make sure Amy is alright."

"She's fine Andy she's just sleeping. But sure you can go see her. But why?" said Ashley.

"Because my mother died giving birth to me but my father blamed the gypsies for that. Thank you I just need peace of mind." said Andy.

"Sure Andy go see her," said Ashley.

So Andy went to their room Elle turned saw him and whispered,"She's sleeping Andy You can see her later." He looked disappointed then Amy opened her eyes and looked at him speaking,"Andy! Hi did You see our babies?" "Yes Amy they are perfect and beautiful like their mother. Sorry for waking you I just needed to make sure you were alright. Now I feel better," said Andy. "Aww that's so sweet Andy," said Amy. "I have my reasons Amy," said Andy. "What is it Andy?" asked Amy. Andy walked over and Sat on the edge of the bed and spoke,"My mother! My mother died after giving. birth to me. Dad blamed the gypsies. She tried to protect me but they wanted to kill me my mother died because they tried to cut me from my mother's womb. My mother bleed to death because of what they did. My father mourned for her loss he told me about her as I grew up what he could tell me about her. But I stil miss my mother. I am glad they have you. Don't get me wrong I love my dad and he was good with me but a child still needs their mother." said Andy. Amy reached over and touched his face and spoke,"Thank you Andy I'm fine thank you for caring." "Your welcome Amy,"said Andy smiling then Ashley walked in he saw Amy touching Andy's face he spoke,"Hey babe hey Andy." "Hi Ashley where's the babies?" asked Amy. "They are downstairs with the guys you need your rest babe," said Ashley. "Yes Ashley 's right get some rest Amy I'll go downstairs. I want a turn to hold my nephew and niece. I'll talk later bye," said Andy then he left. Ashley sat down next to her then spoke,"So what were you two talking about?" "Oh Andy was making sure I was alright he told me about his mother dying giving birth to him but it was a different situation than mine. I let him know I was fine. Ashley I think he's really missing his mother especially since he found out about the babies." said Amy. "Yeah you've noticed that to I. I ink your right babe. It must have been hard growing up about a mother. I had mine till I turned sixteen then she died but poor Andy he never knew his mother," said Ashley. Then Amy laid down and Ashley laid next to her after several minutes a Amy fell asleep then Ashley went downstairs and saw everyone taking turns holding the babies. Andy saw Ashley then spoke,"Ok guys I think Ashley wants to put the babies down for a nap. We need to go let the family have some time alone. Let's go." Andy gave the boy to Ashley then Jinxx gave him the little girl. Ashley said god bye then they left and then he broug e little bassinets into the bedroom and laid them down. The babies went to sleep then he laid down and actually fell asleep. Amy woke up when the babies woke up crying but Ashley didn't wake up she got up fed em then put them back to ed and went to sleep.

The next morning Ashley got up andook the babies downstairs while Amy slept then after a while Amy woke up and went downstairs. She ate then fed the babies. Amy was still very exhausted. Andy let BVB's manager know that they weren't going on any tours for the next three months he told Bob about Ashley 's babies. Two weeks went by and Amy was still real tired but after all she gave bir to two half breed babies. Ashley has been a real big help as was Andy. Andy was over a lot watching and studying the babies but of course the others came over sometimes. Jake and Elle are dating now have been for a while. Finally after two month's the babies were sleeping through the night. Ashton and Abby were advanced for their age.
At nine months old they we're already walking and forming words. Andy would take the children and spend time with them when they weren't touring.